3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

17 days ago

Loving this mascara! Nice, rich, black pigment that thickens and lengthens, no smudging or flaking. I sweep it on my lashes by taking the tip of the brush and spreading it thickly. Then, I use the wand to separate and smooth out the product. The applicator is very easy to use. This doesn't dry too quickly to work with, but once it dries it's very long-lasting. Removing is easy, I use a gentle cleanser and water. For my sensitive skin/eyes it is non-irritating. I will definitely purchase again.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

1.0

a month ago

This was a free sample from Ulta. The first day that I used it I was in love. It provided thickness but not very much length. I didn't have to apply multiple coats which was good for hectic days. The second day that I used it the consistency had changed and it was so thick that I could not use it. The cap was completely closed and I did not "pump" the brush. This is the second time that this mascara has thickened after opening. I am returning it today. Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

2 months ago

I got a sample tube of this from Nordstrom and love it!! It is thick but worth the hassle. This is the type of mascara you want to avoid applying too much or will start looking like a tarantula. But after one or two applications, my lashes thickness and length improve greatly. I plan on purchasing a full size once my sample runs out.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

2 months ago

So I like the mascara a lot, it goes on easily, it stays on and it makes my lashes look great. Maybe my expectations aren’t really that high, but I do tend to have sensitive eyes and this mascara is also non-irritating, so that’s another big plus. I do see what other reviewers mean about it being a bit clumpy at times, but I found if I cleaned the brush off and then put it back in the tube, the clumping issue vanished completely. I’ll buy this mascara again because it gives me zero issues and I like the way the lashes look, so I’m a happy camper.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

1.0

4 months ago

Application is thick and clumpy. Scraping the product off of the brush onto top of open tube is wasteful and a mess. Wipe off the goop at top of tube and then toss into the trash is throwing money away. A few hours later, I have bits and flecks on dried mascara on my face. This is a disappointing item never to be purchased again. The tube is now in the trash bin.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

4 months ago

Let me just say I believe most Lancôme mascaras came come off as clumpy however this one has given me a different perspective. I got this at the ulta sale when it was half off so I figured I would give it a shot. I’m so glad I did . This mascara can last all day and you won’t get any fallout or raccoon eyes.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

5 months ago

I’ve been using this Mascara for a year now and Compared with the others I’ve used throughout the years I think it’s good, it gives me volume, it doesn’t flake, and you can build according how voluminous you want your lashes to be...of course it will never be the same as wearing false lashes, but it does the job, I only wish it was available in a navy blue colour.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

6 months ago

I don't get all of the hate for this product. I use it over their lash primer, and I suppose I've always a light touch when applying mascara, but I honestly haven't gotten the clumping or flaking people describe. I can say this: I've used Lancome mascara since I was a teenager and have never had so many people ask me what mascara I'm using!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

2.0

6 months ago

This is a goopy gloppy mess. It looks okay, but honestly you can get similar results from Essence Lash Princess. It flakes actual clumps to the point that someone asked me if I was punched in the eye today. So, that was awesome and totally not embarrassing at all. There are much better mascaras out there for the price, or even at a lower price.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

9 months ago

I like this mascara. It made my lashes look longer and made them more volumized. This mascara isn't clumpy which is something I love. You can do a couple coats to really build up the drama. I would suggest building the coats while the mascara is still wet because when it dries its harder to make it look good without it clumping. I have pretty long lashes but when I wear this they're even longer and look almost fake which is amazing to me. Its a solid product and I will buy it again but if you're buying this because you heard it'll transform any type of lash into amazing falsies then your expectations might not be met.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age19-24