Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara

Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara
Monsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume Mascara

3.2

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

on 12/6/2018 12:57:00 PM

I rarely purchase full size, high end mascaras and this one made me pull out my wallet. I first discovered it as a sample and it works fabulously on my lashes. This works even better than the “Better Than Sex” mascara on me. I would have to say I really like that one as well, but this just has a next level oomph. Once I got through a few more mascara samples, I actually invested in this and don’t regret it a bit. People have even asked me if my lashes are my real lashes. Yup, no lash extensions here!

Other reviews mention clumping and I can totally see how this could clump up on people. What I recommend is working the product off at the base of your lashes (kinda wiggle back and forth) then bring it up the lash like a normal application. I use a lighter hand at the tips of my lashes because this stuff is hardcore. I rarely do two coats when I leave for the office, otherwise my mascara would be too much for daytime! But it’s great at night. Just be sure not to go too heavy handed because that’s when things can go clumpy. In my opinion, it’s nice to have to use less product because it means the tube lasts longer and does what other mascaras can’t do in one swipe. We’re all so used to that multiple coat layering of mascaras, I get why people might go heavy with this one.

I totally recommend!

on 10/17/2018 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I used two mini versions of this first and loved it. I've now bought a big one when it was for 20% off. I didn't think I would fall in love with it. I had used L'Oreal Miss Hippie before this and loved that, also. (I couldn't find it anymore where I live, though.) I think the application of the Lancome one is a bit easier. I apply a thin coat on one eye, then the other. Then I go back for a second coat and by then the first has dried and this method seems to be working best. The first coat separates the lashes and keeps them that way. The second adds volume and lenght. (I also like to coat my lashes from behind.) Not too carzy about the packaging, but looks a lot classier than the L'Oreal one so I'm not complaining. LOL. When my last mini was on its last leg and started to dry out, I was on a trip. I just added a couple of drops of clean water and it perfectly revived it so I could use it for another couple of weeks. I don't use it on my lower lashes. I use MAC Exteneded Play there.

on 10/17/2018 12:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Let's talk about this mascara! i have bought 4 tubes in he last year and I love it because it gives my lashes lift, curl, and volume! I started wearing my lashes naturally after I realized this mascara made my lashes look like NEVER BEFORE. The wand is the perfect size for my modal shape eye , many other wands would get mascara all over my eye during the application. This wand provides a clean application.

on 10/1/2018 11:26:00 AM

I used to use the L'Oreal Voluminous and I have to say that I like this mascara just as much! It really does give you huge lashes, that are long and thick. I got this as a sample and instantly fell in love with it. I ended up buying the bigger size. For those who complain it clumps, there is an easy fix. You just take out the wand and run it under hot water and then put it back in the tube, that should take care of the clumping. I totally recommend this mascara. Great job Lancome!

on 8/2/2018 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had to finally review because I genuinely really like this stuff! I'm on my third mini tube (I hate buying full sizes, it goes bad and dries up to fast, but that's with every mascara I buy) I have yet to find any other mascara that gives me so much volume and darkness that this one provides - exactly what I'm looking for!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

No mascara as ever given me so much volume! If you are more a fan of dark, dramatic and full of volume sexy lashes, this is for you!

on 6/19/2018 3:15:00 PM

I have always been sold to lancome hypnose’s mascara and even if i stopped buying it because i dont use it enough to be worth it, i swore by it beig the best mascara ever no matter what. Got a sample from shoppers with all minis mascaras during christimas and have tried a couple of the other samples and thought they were gheeat but that one holymolly. I was shocked it was just as if i stole someone else’s eyes. I wouldnt use a second layer because with one it was far from enough. My friend swears by it too. Really great.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I will absolutely follow-up on this particular review, as I have only tried some sample tubes of this mascara. I know occasionally the samples can be different than full-sized products (especially with mascara). When it comes to the sample tubes I have tried of this, I absolutely love it! I found this to be very volumizing without being clumpy/goopy with a creamy (not too thick!) formula. It’s also the perfect in-between consistency in which it is not too wet and not too dry/flaky! As soon as a run out of the sample sizes I have, I will be purchasing this on it’s own ASAP!

on 6/16/2018 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

My HG mascara; on my third tube! I love dramatic lashes, long and thick, but not clumped. I thought Lancôme Hypnose Doll or Grandiose were the best until I tried Monsieur Big. Without a primer, I get full, long lashes; with Lancome primer, I just about get the same appearance as when I had lash extensions (been using generic Latisse for years). My lashes are stick straight so an eyelash curler is a must - they stay in place with this mascara, no flaking or smudging. Can’t wait for some additional colors to be added.

on 5/11/2018 1:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I got a mini of this because I have too many mascaras in rotation. I love it. It def gives a fase lash look and really, ive strayed and cheated but Lancome mascaras are still top notch!