Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara
Monsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume Mascara

3.2

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

on 12/6/2018 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Its hard for me to fork out over $20 for mascara but if there is one brand I have tended to do that for over the years, it has been Lancôme. Most of their mascaras are very good and Monsieur Big is no exception. I find this mascara tend (like so many others) to be very wet when you first open it but given a bit of time it will dry up a bit and then does wonders for my lashes. It is volumizing and lengthening ( especially volumizing) and is my go to these days when I want as much of a lash look as I can get without going to false eyelashes. I still use my MAC Gigabyte for the lower lashes (absolutely HG for me) but find this one to be worth the money for my upper lashes. I do alternate this with a few drugstore mascaras ... it lasts me three to four months. Go for it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is not getting a lot of love from me. This went on clumpy and wet and stuck my lashes together. I tried multiple coats to build the volume but this just did not deliver. And it destroyed my curl I laboriously put into my lashes. Also tried it with the Cils booster and that helped but the mascara was still clumpy and did not wear well through the day. I get way better results from L'Oreal voluminous waterproof.

on 8/15/2018 10:56:00 AM

I received this as a mini and while it is not the best mascara I have tried, it's pretty good. It does give my sparse lashes volume, although it does have a tendency to clump (I really prefer mascaras which separate my lashes more). What really impresses me about this mascara is its staying power: it doesn't smudge or flake, no matter what. We have had a very hot and humid summer, and this mascara stays put from early in the morning until late at night (yet it removes easily with a water-based makeup remover).

on 8/8/2018 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I like the volume and length this gives me. What I don’t care for is that it clumps and the price is high. If used with the Lancôme primer, it doesn’t clump as bad but the price of both of them is just too much for me.

on 6/16/2018 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

My HG mascara; on my third tube! I love dramatic lashes, long and thick, but not clumped. I thought Lancôme Hypnose Doll or Grandiose were the best until I tried Monsieur Big. Without a primer, I get full, long lashes; with Lancome primer, I just about get the same appearance as when I had lash extensions (been using generic Latisse for years). My lashes are stick straight so an eyelash curler is a must - they stay in place with this mascara, no flaking or smudging. Can’t wait for some additional colors to be added.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Just repurchased this product... actually...just replaced my sample. Love this mascara! buildable, non-irratating, easy to remove.

I love this mascara, and I am a mascara junkie. I like Benefit Rollerlash, Diorshow, and there is one Arden that is good, but this is the best. I haven't had any problems with this, no smudging or flaking, and it looks great. It doesn't clump and the brush is easy to use.

on 10/17/2017 8:03:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have only tried the deluxe sample size of this from a code on Saks.com but after a couple of weeks' use, I am impressed! I love the Christmas tree shaped brush and did not experience any flaking or smudging. Flaking and the subsequent eye irritation it causes is the biggest reason I dislike mascaras, so I was pleased with the wearability of this one. It coats my lashes well in one or two coats, separates my lashes nicely, and stays on all day without leaving a crispy feeling on my lashes. Other than the foolish name and high price tag, I really like this mascara. Hopefully this will show up soon in a Sephora mascara collection as a sample with a certificate for a full size included.

on 10/9/2017 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have used Lancôme mascara for 35 years and have always loved it. I was told by sales person that I would REALLY love this new one. Within two weeks, my eyeballs looked like they were on fire, and a third of my eyelashes fell out. Unfortunately I tossed the receipt and therefore can't even return it. What the heck, Lancôme?!

on 9/28/2017 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was standing in an endless line at Ulta, and saw this Lancôme mascara, I asked the girl behind me if she had tried it, and she had, and loved it. Hmmm she was wearing not a stitch of makeup on that day. I probably asked the wrong person, but, I bought it. This is the crappiest HE mascara I have ever used. The brush is weird, deposits dots upper and lower (I don't mascara the lower lashes) and the first day I attempted to apply it, there was nothing that really showed. It reminded me of the old Maybelline Great Lash where it would deposit a bit of mascara, but nothing was left at the end of the day. When I cleaned up the dots I got, it didn't smear or dot additionally. Pretty much anything is better. I prefer UD Perversion, Tarte Tartist Lash Paint and Julep Length Matters. Even L'Oréal Voluminous is miles better. UGH, and didn't they miss the boat on Monsieur Big? Seems like that would have been more appropriate back in the Sex and the City days.