Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara

Filtered by age: 30-35
Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara
Monsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume Mascara

3.8

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

on 12/6/2018 12:57:00 PM

I rarely purchase full size, high end mascaras and this one made me pull out my wallet. I first discovered it as a sample and it works fabulously on my lashes. This works even better than the “Better Than Sex” mascara on me. I would have to say I really like that one as well, but this just has a next level oomph. Once I got through a few more mascara samples, I actually invested in this and don’t regret it a bit. People have even asked me if my lashes are my real lashes. Yup, no lash extensions here!

Other reviews mention clumping and I can totally see how this could clump up on people. What I recommend is working the product off at the base of your lashes (kinda wiggle back and forth) then bring it up the lash like a normal application. I use a lighter hand at the tips of my lashes because this stuff is hardcore. I rarely do two coats when I leave for the office, otherwise my mascara would be too much for daytime! But it’s great at night. Just be sure not to go too heavy handed because that’s when things can go clumpy. In my opinion, it’s nice to have to use less product because it means the tube lasts longer and does what other mascaras can’t do in one swipe. We’re all so used to that multiple coat layering of mascaras, I get why people might go heavy with this one.

I totally recommend!

on 11/3/2018 2:18:00 PM

This was an impulse buy during ulta's 21 days of beauty so I got it half price. I didn't want to bother otherwise it would have been returned because in my opinion this mascara sucks. It's nothing special at all.

No matter what I do it clumps. I've even tried completely cleaning the wand before use and it doesn't help because the formula just isn't great. It always gives me dreaded spider lashes and it takes the curl out of them every time. Once it's dry you can't really separate those awful clumps, unless you don't mind possibly ripping out a couple of your lashes because it's thick and like glue.

I have naturally long lashes and this doesn't give me any extra length or noticeable volume. I love Lancome and I tried really hard to love this but I'll never repurchase it once I finally use this tube.

on 10/17/2018 12:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Let's talk about this mascara! i have bought 4 tubes in he last year and I love it because it gives my lashes lift, curl, and volume! I started wearing my lashes naturally after I realized this mascara made my lashes look like NEVER BEFORE. The wand is the perfect size for my modal shape eye , many other wands would get mascara all over my eye during the application. This wand provides a clean application.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Okay, I wasn't going to fall for the hype but I've gone through two mini versions of this and I love it! Big, fluffy black lashes guaranteed with this. The formula is a little on the dry side but it layers really well if you follow up with a length-focused mascara. The brush doesn't look like anything special so it must be the formula? Anyway I am taking a break but I'll definitely be back for some more Monsieur Big soon!

on 8/2/2018 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had to finally review because I genuinely really like this stuff! I'm on my third mini tube (I hate buying full sizes, it goes bad and dries up to fast, but that's with every mascara I buy) I have yet to find any other mascara that gives me so much volume and darkness that this one provides - exactly what I'm looking for!

on 4/1/2018 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It’s a good mascara and makes the eyes pop!

on 12/15/2017 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have sparse, short, straight, thin Asian lashes and love this mascara. It is clumpy and thick but that helps me out. 1 coat of this mascara and I'm able to curl my lashes and actually hold a curl. Unfortunately I will not buy again nor give it 5 stars since the brand is not cruelty free.

on 11/20/2017 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got a deluxe sample size of this and I quite like it. It makes my lashes look huge and separated. I have fairly long lashes already so that may help. I can see it potentially being clumpy for others but I don't really have this problem. Not every mascara gives me the fanned out look, but somehow this one does in a very impressive way. I'd be hesitant to repurchase because of the stiff price tag and I tend not to splurge on mascaras.

on 11/17/2017 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Ugh. I had high hopes, having heard all the raves about Lancome mascara for years. This did NOT deliver. Wet, clumpy, messy, smudgy, YUCK. These are all words I think of when I think of this mascara. It smudges under my eyes like crazy, and the super wet formula gets everywhere. I have tried better drugstore mascaras. What a waste on this one! I ordered Hypnose, though. Here's to hoping it's better--but the bar is pretty low!

on 10/16/2017 3:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Hate the name, love the mascara! The wand is a pretty standard Christmas tree type bristle brush, and the mascara is unscented. The wand isn't too big or too small, so application is quick and tidy. It fans outs and makes your lashes look incredibly full. It's more of a wet formula, but it's also not clumpy.

It stays on exceptionally over a 12 hour day. I'm a one-coat girl, and this gives me fabulous definition and volume that lasts all day. It's my favourite "high-end" mascara but not something I'll regularly purchase because of the cost.