Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara

Filtered by age: 25-29
Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara
Monsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume Mascara

3.8

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

on 6/19/2018 3:15:00 PM

I have always been sold to lancome hypnose’s mascara and even if i stopped buying it because i dont use it enough to be worth it, i swore by it beig the best mascara ever no matter what. Got a sample from shoppers with all minis mascaras during christimas and have tried a couple of the other samples and thought they were gheeat but that one holymolly. I was shocked it was just as if i stole someone else’s eyes. I wouldnt use a second layer because with one it was far from enough. My friend swears by it too. Really great.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I will absolutely follow-up on this particular review, as I have only tried some sample tubes of this mascara. I know occasionally the samples can be different than full-sized products (especially with mascara). When it comes to the sample tubes I have tried of this, I absolutely love it! I found this to be very volumizing without being clumpy/goopy with a creamy (not too thick!) formula. It’s also the perfect in-between consistency in which it is not too wet and not too dry/flaky! As soon as a run out of the sample sizes I have, I will be purchasing this on it’s own ASAP!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I had to edit my review on the Hynôse Drama because Mr Big is definitely about his name! Big wand, creamy formula, glides on once you apply and it's incredibly buildable - you can see it coat every single lash, provide intense color, length, and volume. It's the best at giving BIG, bold, dramatic lashes.

Let me start by saying I never write reviews but this mascara was so terrible I had to.

This product is an absolute mess. It flakes like crazy, smears all along the top of my eyelids and is beyond clumpy. Normally I'm a huge fan of wet mascaras but this one is just TOO wet - it gets all over my nicely blended eye shadow and on top of my lid. The clumps are also outrageous.

Bottom line, there are so many mascaras out there that are 100% better and incredibly CHEAPER than this one. Please, save your money!!!

on 7/10/2017 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

It is very wet and "goopy" straight out of the tube. There is a ton of mascara on the brush! I have to wipe it before applying so it doesn't make my lashes stick together or leave huge blobs on my lash line. It can be very hazardous for contact wearers since it's so wet. Just be careful when applying and take your time. I like how it lengthens, but wish it would build volume a bit more. The color is a deep black so it should define your eyes and make your lashes pop with one or two coats. It is not waterproof and comes off easily with warm water or a gentle cleanser. I wore this on vacation in the humid heat as well as through rain. It definitely lasted all day. There were a couple flakes throughout the day, but no smudges or smears. At the end of the day there tends to be a lot of flakes which I don't really like. I do like how dramatic this mascara is, but I haven't decided if I will buy a full size since I have to wipe the brush off before using it.

UPDATE: After about 6 weeks, it performs A LOT better. It's not nearly as goopy and I no longer have to wipe the brush off. I like the way it makes my lashes look, but it's still bothersome to my contacts. It's still really flaky in the evening after I've worn it all day.

on 6/10/2017 6:40:00 PM

I just bought this mascara and tried it today.It gives really a lot of volume to my eye lashes with the first layer!If you want a more dramatic look, you can easily built up more layers and you will not need fake lashes any more!The only con is that it takes a while to get dry so it can easily smudge.I had it in my eyes for at least 8 hours and all the volume and curl was still there 100%.Super happy with it!