Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara

Filtered by age: 19-24
Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara
Monsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume Mascara

3.6

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

on 8/27/2018 1:03:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Gives very intense lashes, as if you put on falsies. Only downside being that it can be clumpy on both the brush and on your lashes.

on 8/27/2018 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have the straightest lashes that go back to being straight after a few hours even after I have curled them, so I wasn’t expecting much from this mascara despite the rave reviews. It gives my eyelashes this long, feathery look which I loved. However, I definitely cannot layer this because my thin, straight lashes can’t handle the weight and will begin to look spidery if I apply more than a layer. My eyelashes sadly also got weighed down and began to touch the lower corner of my eyes, so I had smudging. This is a lovely mascara and will probably work for a lot of people, but it’s just okay for my stubborn lashes.

on 12/3/2017 4:24:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I didn't buy it but I tried in the store and its.. WOW
it surely give big voluminous lashes but its over priced for me, especially that they retail it for 45-50$ where I live..

on 10/25/2017 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

To preface this review, I love big lashes. Clumpy, black, ott; I'm all about that look. I also don't expect one mascara to do the job, I always layer two. I was previously using Chanel Le Volume wp with UD Troublemaker on top, and got this to replace the Chanel. It's not terrible. It does a great job of separating the lashes and is a good inky black color. I haven't had any issues so far with wear (flaking, smudging). I could never wear this on its own, however. It gives a very natural look which I am not interested in. I also suspect it irritates my eyes a bit before it dries down, but after a few minutes that goes away.

I will update this review as my tube dries out with age.

on 10/22/2017 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

A good mascara. Doesn't really curl my lashes, lifts and makes my already good lashes look like they have mascara on.. doesn't really elevate them to the next level.. impossible to remove. Gets the job done but not worth the price

I can't figure out the low reviews this mascara is getting. For me it goes on easily with one coat, no clumping and no need for a second coat. I've not experienced transfer or flaking. This does not irritate my eyes and I have MANY allergies and am especially sensitive to mascara. When I wear this my friends at first glance think I have false lashes on. With a light hand and just the slightest bit of effort this has a great application and a wonderful effect, absolutely my favorite mascara I've ever owned, it does wonders for my eyelashes!

on 6/17/2017 12:22:00 AM

Hell no! Stay away from this mascara... spidery lashes alert. Very wet mascara, took awhile to dry and so it weight my lashes straight down. Not good for asians with short straight lashes. Not recommended.