Urban Decay Naked

No Image

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I was pleasantly surprised when I tested this out at Sephora. The scent immediately took me back to vacations with my family on the beach. To me, this perfume oil smells like the perfect blend of lemon, bergamot, salt, sunscreen and ocean air. It's so comforting and absolutely addicting. Perfect for summer!

I have two complaints. 1) The packaging is awful. It's a beautiful bottle but the cap (on my bottle at least) is crooked once screwed on all the way and it drives me insane. The roller ball is pretty bad to. It's very hard to dispense the product onto the skin. Very little oil comes out and I have to press hard to get the amount I want. Again, this could just be my bottle. 2) This is not a long lasting scent on me. I don't have much experience with perfume oils so I'm not sure how they rank in strength compared to other formulations. But that being said, I probably get 2 hours of wear before the scent fades from skin. The good news is that this is the perfect size for tossing in my purse. I wish it lasted longer, but I'm fine with reapplying.

Despite these issues, I still love this perfume. The scent makes me so darn happy. I'm not thrilled with the roller ball and I wish it lasted longer, but it's still worth the $24 for me. I'm pretty sure this is LE, which is sad. I'm going to start researching some possible dupes. Maybe Urban Decay will make this permanent or give us a bigger (better) bottle :)

on 6/12/2017 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

So....this is actually called GO NAKED and comes in a short square rollerball. I ordered it from the UD website and received it 3 days later. First of all I feel pretty silly for buying into the marketing hype, but I did. This is a weak lemon blossom scent with a hint of jasmine. It doesn't have much staying power which is surprising for a 'perfume oil'....and it also has a slightly aquatic quality. I noticed that when the bottle is turned up and down the perfume doesn't appear to have any oil qualities...that is, it doesn't move slowly as an oil would do. Honestly it smells very similar to Malibu Lemon Blossom by Pacifica which I think can be had for about $12. So, would I buy it again? No. Is the bottle cute? Yes.

Omg. This smells amazing. The word amazing is too common for an uncommon thing. Thing doesn't describe this object of my obsession. They aren't kidding when they said this smells like the ocean on skin. It is USD$24 for 0.5oz of oil (as in, ultra concentrated).

This is so unique. The closest things i can think of are Bobbi Brown Beach or EL Bronze Goddess but they dont have the lemon. I suck at describing frag's but this is salty bare skin dried by the caress of the ocean breeze sitting on the beach and you open a 7up (real not diet) & squeeze a lemon wedge on it over ice & drink it in the sweltering sun beating down on you it is so refreshing. I kind of went by the description on the box & added my own.

This is LE wahhhh!!! I hope to stock up on this on the 3rd when I get paid. I don't regret spending my last pennies on this I have $8 to my name now. This also reminds me of dial gold soap, mandarin oranges, fresh lemons, surf, salt, sun, hot weather, hotel rooms w fresh white sheets, "Ocean Avenue" song by Yellowcard, trips to North Carolina to see an old ancient-news flame, Hawaii, lei's, the anticipation building on the plane, new car smell (car rental) so many memories melded together some very extremely bitter some remain fond in my mind.

This is unisex in fact id go Gaga if i smelled this on a guy. Surfer dude who is a double for Keith urban & spends a lot of time on QLD AU Gold Coast. I'd seriously devour that.

The shipping from UD was soooo fast. I ordered it not yesterday but the night before and I had it today. Amazing scent. Exotic, evoking, complex my fave kind of scent the scent of a memory. Even if the memeory is bitter tough Tity said the kitty but the milk shurrrre was fine!

I can't wait to show this to my mom when she gets home from work. She's the ultimate judge. She self professes that "all perfumes smell like dirt" except a couple EL in skin cream she likes on herself & on me Dolce by DG & Dior Addict. I want to see if this passes her test!!! I will update!!!!!!! This is a skinscent it doesn't have nil for projection so if you like your scent to proceed and follow u by ten feet this isn't for you. Try chanel allure.

This would be perf for a date ur date would keep leaning in to smell u & maybe nibble on your earlobe so if that would make you irritated skip this perfume. Try Aquolina Pink Sugar.

This is my best newest fave thing!!!!! And it's perf purse sized I keep mine in it's box so its cap won't come off accidentally I just switched to my summer purse my coach mini black hobo this is serendipity!

Edit: she likes it!!!!!!!! =]