2.9

$49.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

2 months ago

Tried in nude glow...doesnt provide any real coverage or color for me but really made my skin glow!!

About reviewer (981 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

from

2 months ago

Unlike some of the other reviews, I actually don't mind this product *ducks*. Is it ridiculously priced for what you get? Is it more of an influencer-hyped type of product than a solid skincare bet? Hell yes to both. But I like it anyways. I got a sample tube of this in Nude Glow, and really like using it under makeup. So much so, I bought a full size. Mostly I've been using this since October on top of other moisturizers to give my skin a bit of a lift and some sheen, without having to resort to using a highlighter. I've found this works beautifully under makeup, or on bare skin with very selective concealer and a light dusting of powder as a 'no makeup' makeup look. It really brightens up my skin and gives me a healthy luminous glow- that little bit extra that my skin needs in the wintertime. I also don't mind the smell, it's fruity and reminds me of summer. I will probably repurchase.

About reviewer (713 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

a year ago

They need to bring down the price. It's a lightweight moisturizer with sheen to it at the end of the day. My skin loves this stuff as it doesn't break me out but in the winter time I need to double up with a heavy duty moisturizer. For what it is, although overall good, is just too expensive.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

a year ago

I have this in the Pearl and the sun glow, and I love them both. I use the Pearl glow in the winter under my makeup and it's beautiful! I use the sun glow in the summer over my tanand it's just the prettiest shine. So moisturizing too. I love the packaging too looks so classy.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

from

a year ago

I'm absolutely in love with this stuff. I've had it in Nude Glow and Pearl now and just cant be without it in the summer. The smell is just so good- it smells like creamsicle to me- and it just brings back memories of the summer to me. Please make a perfume of this scent! I cant use this as a base because it makes my face incredibly shiny. What I'll do it pat it on my high points with the heel of my hands, and also lather it onto my shoulders and collar bones. It's just so lovely and bright. You can always see it glow in photos in a post yoga type of way. It's just so pretty. I will never be without this stuff.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

a year ago

Like many others I chose this as my Sephora birthday gift. I never got on the whole Glamglow train and thought what better way to give it a try. The consistency is relatively thin and runny. The shade nude glow is nice enough and it feels smooth on the skin. It’s not “mega illuminating” as the title on the mini tube I have suggests however it does give a little oomph under foundation and keeps skin from looking dull. I think there are better products out there that can offer a healthy glow to the skin without all the fragrance this has (and that fragrance lasts ALL day unfortunately) so I won’t be purchasing a full-size of this.

About reviewer (929 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

2.0

a year ago

Got this with that reprehensible clearing mud mask for a Sephora birthday gift. The mask gave me an allergic reaction, so I made sure to patch test this before using. I don’t hate this as much as the mask, but this isn’t good, either. Smells absolutely divine, but fragrances like this should NOT be used in skincare. This has absolutely no coverage (and I’m a light coverage kind of girl) and the shimmer is terrible. Who wants glittery skin if you’re just wearing a tinted moisturizer? I have to say, my first experiences with GlamGlow have not been good, and I don’t think I’ll ever be purchasing any of their overpriced, ineffective products.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

a year ago

Like many others, I wouldn't repurchase, but do really like the sample in the tube that I got, and if that exact sample were available for cheaper, I would definitely get it again. I use it as a daytime undereye cream and sort of spread it out onto my cheekbones. For this use, it works great, and I hadn't seen way this mentioned in the other reviews, so hopefully this helps someone.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

a year ago

I had received a travel size version of this that I primarily use on trips. I really enjoy the scent (a part of me wants to repurchase based on that alone!) and I am able to apply my makeup nicely after letting it soak in. Normally, I only use gel moisturizers as most cream moisturizers make my face an oil slick if used before makeup. This one is a rare exception and where it earned lippies. I especially like the illuminating effect after applied to my skin. However, it is considered an “okay” moisturizer to me because with the hefty price tag I do expect it to be more nourishing. I have other moisturizers that I put on that feel more hydrating and last longer! I think that if I was gifted this or had extra money laying around I would happily accept or repurchase this at 3 lippies (I really think it’s the scent that’s selling me!). It is something I could use before makeup (as I haven’t had the issues that other reviewers seemed to have run into), but what’s the point of spending that money when there are more affordable options that do the same thing? It’s not the best thing I have ever tried, but it isn’t horrible either!

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

2.0

a year ago

Too expensive for what it does: it makes your skin smooth, but there are so many other alternatives. The name is also misleading; I don’t see any type of glow after I put this on. It does smell so nice though; it is one of my favorite scents (orange creamsicle). I returned this product and have been looking for a body lotion now with the same scent.

About reviewer (168 reviews)

Age19-24