Clinique Sheer Powder Blusher- Wild Rose

No Image

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really love this blush. It gives a really natural, pinched-cheek look. Lasts a long time too. This is a good blush to always have on hand. I would definitely repurchase.

on 10/7/2006 11:52:00 AM

This is an amazing product. It really does give you a rosy color. Very sheer, lasts forever, everything i could ask for in a blush. Goes great with my light skin and hair!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got Wild Rose as a GWP. I thought it wouldn't work, but I love it! I like how this blush is very buildable, and allows me to layer based on how much I would like to wear. A pretty, light mauvey color that looks suprisingly nice on my fair, neutral skintone.

on 10/12/2003 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I recently received this as an extra in a swap. It's a pinky brown shade, not too brown that's muddy, but it just looks slightly "off" on me for some reason. I do like the quality of Clinique blushes, though, so I'm sure many others will be able to get thi

on 7/6/2003 12:43:00 AM

I was looking for a rosy type blush for quite awile and read good reviews on here for Clinique's Wild Rose. Well wouldn't you know, I found a sample size of Wild Rose at a swapmeet for two bucks and let me say this--this blush is pretty amazing. For me it's perfect. I'm a fair skinned Latina and it looks very rosy/bronzy on my cheeks. It can be sheer but I find it very easy to build up color. I am very happy and satisfied with this color and ready to buy the regular sized blush.

Actually I got this in one of the clinique GWPs, never had any intention to use it cuz the color looks a bit too pink to me, but recently, I was out looking for a perfect MCBB color, and after searching everywhere, I can't believe I found it in my own makeup drawer.

This is such a lovely color, and it stays on my summer oily face so well. it came with a brush in the GWP package, but I use my own blush brush to apply, and found that it looks better.

Definately recommend ppl with oily skin and looking for a MCBB color. =) continued >>

on 3/10/2003 8:45:00 AM

I got this as a GWP and liked the color (very neutral), but it was so sheer that it took forever to build up any pigment. That just took too long and wasn't worth it, so I put this blush away. Well, I took it out this morning and discovered a great new use for it - this is the perfect contour blush to go with my Spring neutral/pink face! Sheer is exactly what I need for a contour and this faded, neutral pink works perfectly. I'm going to be using this blush a lot more often as a contour.

I think Clinique's blushes are great. I love the Wild Rose. Its a sheer pinky brownish tone, that doesnt make my skin look too red. Great blush.