Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder Translucent Light

No Image

3.4

i bought this in travel size and holy crap it's amazing!! i hardly ever powder my face coz i hate looking powdery. this powder sets my foundation really nicely and doesnt make my face look flat matte. and it is soooo finely milled it is almost impossible to detect. now obviously i only use a light layer to set, i dont know what it would be like for baking, coz i dont like putting too much powder on my face.
i just wish it was cheaper lol. but i definitely will repurchase. i am pretty loyal when it comes to powders.

Ingredients-
Mica, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Boron Nitride, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Stearoyl Glutamic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

I really wanted this to work out for me. The light color matched my light to medium skin. Their is a nice barrier so that the powder doesn't get everywhere. Sometimes it got a little powdery. Whatever. The only negative thing I have to say is my skin tingled a little weirdly after first putting this on. After about 20 minutes, the sensation went away. After I spray it with a facial mist, it looks much better. I decided to return this because I couldn't figure out why it was tingling almost itchy on my skin.

on 7/6/2017 11:46:00 AM

I have been using the illuminating powder and loves it very much......but sephora canada suddently stops carrying this product from their line and started to sell this perfect setting powder....instead of going through the hassle to order the powder online i went ahead and purchased the perfect setting powder hoping it's similary thing........but it's not...it feels drying and my face has been acting out since i started using it......the finishes is also more powdery and not as flattering as the illuminating powder.

on 7/14/2017 8:46:00 PM

Not my favorite setting powder for summer. My skin gets oily within a couple of hours after using this, even if I barely spent any time out in the heat (out the door, to the car, then back into work). Coty Airspun keeps my makeup almost entirely matte and in place even when I'm out in the elements all day and it's a fraction of the cost. I might give this a go in the winter when my skin is less oily.

on 6/5/2017 10:27:00 PM

Love this loose setting powder. Bought it to replace my Nars powder when I ran out and I prefer this one as it has a pale tint and looks slightly more luminous. The only con is the packaging is a bit messy.