NYX Professional Makeup Cosmic Metals

No Image

on 9/20/2018 1:10:00 PM

Beautiful shades, all very pigmented. A lot of variety too, which is nice. I had not previously owned many of the colors before. Gorgeous palette that I highly recommend.

The NYX Cosmetics Cosmic Metals Eyeshadow Palette is a beautifully highly pigmented palette. The colors apply beautifully and definitely with a metallic finish. I love how the quality is very high yet the price is very low. These colors are also good for day time and evening.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I first noticed this at ULTA on an end cap with their Cosmic Metals Lip Gloss. The lip glosses reminded me of a metallic lip product applied with a wand made Chanel years ago which had long staying power and were simply beautiful. So the accompanying eyeshadow palette with the same name caught my eye. There were only 6 colors-2 purples, a gold, a beige, and I can't remember the last. They looked nice and shimmery but not glittery, as with some brands. They seemed to be nicely pigmented. So why did I pass these up at $9.99. Well, I couldn't make up my mind and I have so much in the way of eyeshadow. It kept haunting me and when I visited another ULTA, it was out of stock. I approached a manager who was stocking shelves and more had just come in. I bought it and love it. The colors are very flattering. My only two complaints is that the case is plastic and does not seem that it might hold up well in a purse or makeup bag. The second gripe is the color choice. Don't have two colors from the same family or make a second palette with different colors, These are nice and the price is right.

Video Reviews & Tutorials