Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume and Curl Mascara

Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume and Curl Mascara

4.8

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara makes your lashes look very long, dark and separated with a touch of volume. It's a beautiful, natural look that I love. I love the packaging and the wand shape. It wears beauuuuuutifully, never flakes never smudges.

The only thing that would stop me from buying it again is that I think it's overpriced. I think my HG drugstore mascara does a good enough job compared to this for more than half the price.

on 8/9/2018 6:30:00 PM

I just received this Wander Beauty mascara today in a beauty box and I tried it out right away. I really like this! It is a thin texture formula that goes on smoothly and dries quickly. It really lengthens and accentuates my lashes so that it looks like I have these nice long lashes all on my own. Totally natural looking. I even took a nap with this on, and no smudging or flaking. I think it costs $24 or so, which is a lot but I would definitely consider buying this.

This mascara is incredible. I have very short, super blonde lashes and this mascara thickens and lengthens them beautifully. The brush is so unique and makes it easy to apply. I have sensitive eyes and it doesn't flake off or bother me and it wears all day.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This review is for the Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume and Curl Mascara.

I saw this on fb and couldn't resist. I'm so glad I bought it! I think it's the creamiest mascara I've ever used! Or maybe it's the brush, but either way, it went on smooth as silk! I didn't notice any flaking during the day. Now, while my lashes don't look curled per se or that much more voluminous, I WILL say they do look longer than what I'd get from my previous mascara. This is good for me because I wear glasses. I love the slight "s" shaped brush and especially love the "toothpaste" style tube (not a hard tube). I'm looking forward to using it tomorrow and maybe trying 2 coats just for fun. Enjoy!