Quo Matte Revolution Foundation

Quo Matte Revolution Foundation

1 review

I am not a big fan of Quo products but this one blew me away in terms of performance and coverage. First off, this is my first Quo makeup product I have tried and I'm so glad I did.

Skin Type: I have a normal/combo skin. I can get a bit greasy on my T-zone but could get a bit dry during the winter months.

Formula and Application: This is a liquid foundation but on the thicker end of the spectrum. I have used a beauty sponge and it applied beautifully.

Shade: There is a limited shade selection. I am between NC 20 and 25 and Shade no. 2 was just a hair dark for my skin tone but overall was a great match.

Coverage: This is a Foundation and Concealer in one and the coverage is high medium with 1st pump/application so I could just imagine how this would look like if you layer it on.

Although it doesn't say that it has some oil controlling properties, but it managed to keep me matte for a solid 8 hours.

Overall, if you are looking for a high coverage foundation with a natural matte finish. I think this is worth the shot. Hope this helps!