Nuxe Nuxellence Eclat

4.5

AQUA/WATER, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, NYLON-12 FLUORESCENT BRIGHTENER 230 SALT, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, LAUROYL LYSINE, TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ALLANTOIN, ALPINIA GALANGA LEAF EXTRACT, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) LEAF CELL EXTRACT, LEPIDIUM MEYENII ROOT EXTRACT, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, ZINC PCA, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, PASSIFLORA INCARNATA EXTRACT, PAPAVER RHOEAS PETAL EXTRACT, GERANYLGERANYLISOPROPANOL, POLYVINYLALCOHOL CROSSPOLYMER, MICA, ANCHUSA ARVENSIS EXTRACT, CI 77491/IRON OXIDES, ASCORBIC ACID, ARAUCARIA ANGUSTIFOLIA SEED EXTRACT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, GERANIOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE

When I passed Nuxe counter, the beauty assistant offer me Nuxecellent Eclat and Nuxecellent Detox and I cannot avoid myself to buy. I didn't regret as I like the result. I used as pre-serum, and wear serum, moisturizer and sunblock after that. My face looks brighter and glow. I do repurchase this product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It's former Nuxellence Jeunesse, which was day and night pre-serum. Now Nuxellence is a new line from Nuxe, contains Nuxellence Éclat (for day), Nuxellence Detox (night) and Nuxellence Yeux for area around the eyes.
Nuxellence Eclat can be used alone, or as a pre-serum or serum. It says that it helps penetrate active ingredients from other products into your skin. Daily version has luminizing effect, thanks to ingredient nylon-12 fluorescent brightener, but I think this is one of the reasons that this product starts to peel off my skin 10minutes after I put it on of I use a bit too much of it, no matter if I use other products with it or not. The texture is light, so if your skin isn't dry you don't have to put another moisturizer over it. The smell is very pleasant, flowery and somekind luxurious. But it doean't linger. I use it as a serum when I don't wear make up. (Because of the peel-off effect). The price is a bit high. I like the package, it's a container with a pump and designed that way that you can get all the product out. (See the enclosed photo). I will buy again because it has nice luminizing effect, very nice smell and because it makes my skin look better on the days when I don't wear make up.