Badger Unscented Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Zinc Oxide Sunscreen All Season Face Stick

No Image

1 review

Not tested on animals

on 5/30/2017 12:50:00 PM

This is a nice portable sunscreen. It holds 18.4 g/0.65 oz. of product, which is decent for the $7 I paid for it. It's a large stick and has non-nano uncoated zinc oxide at a 22.5 percent level, and the ingredient list is short and sweet: olive oil, beeswax, cocoa seed butter, shea butter and sunflower-derived vitamin E. It is thick and on the waxy side, and leaves a slightly whitish cast on my lighter complexion, but it mostly fades with a bit of blending. It doesn't look unnatural on me, but someone with a darker skin tone may not like the contrast. Due to the oils, though, it feels comfortable on me. I'm sure it'll be softer once the temperatures rise, due to the high amount of oils, but it says to store at temperatures below 90F, so it should be stable below that level.

I like the ease of use and it's small size, making for portability, and that there's no scent to it.

This won't likely be anything I'd use to look polished at a meeting in the office, but at the beach, doing yard work, or simply spending any time outside, this will be handy for sun protection, touchups, or to layer sunscreens.