2.5

price range

Reviews

3.0

2 years ago

This conditioner does a good job of enhancing my waves, due to all the alcohol in it breaking the hydrogen bond. Unfortunately that same alcohol works against any beneficial ingredients in the conditioner. I haven't noticed it doing anything for my hair, really. I'm also not a fan of this bottle design. It sure smells great though! Nice and clean and soapy, like the best kind of 80's shampoo flashback. If they put this scent on a better product I'd give it another shot.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

2 years ago

Smells nice and strong, but doesn't do much to the hair. Wouldn't re-purchase.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

3.0

3 years ago

Has a strong, fresh green scent. This is a lightweight, silicone-based treatment. It is a nice detangler and left my hair soft and smooth without weighting it down. I did not notice any increase in volume from this conditioner.

About reviewer (3093 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

2.0

3 years ago

This conditioner has a great bamboo scent but that's basically the only good thing about it. It's just not a good product. It gives zero slip, very little moisture and it leaves a gunky film on hair. There is certainly no added "fullness" as it claims. I think I would have better results not even using a conditioner after shampooing. This one is a miss from Organix.

About reviewer (257 reviews)

Age25-29