Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Spray

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Spray

4.7

Target Cartwheel brought me to Sugar Crush body spray.

Purchased because of previous reviews.

This is a fun refreshing scent with different longevity times based on how used.

Hot summerdays when you have a sheen of sweat, sunscreen and swimming pool chlorine on skin. Sugar Crush has a temporary but refreshing scent cloud. Scent draws in the youngin's that want a quick delicious spray after they crawl out of swimming pool.

Of course, everything is dependent on body chemistry.

This is a fun scent.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My first Soap & Glory product, Sugar Crush Body Spray initially caught my eye because it was US$6 at Walgreens. I sniffed it, and was instantly sucked in.

You know the pseudo "champagne" scent that occasionally pops up in candles, lip gloss, etc.? Sugar Crush smells a lot like that, only more expensive (i.e. better rounded). It's also rather similar to Origins Ginger Essence, except that it has a more substantial basenote, in the form of a dry, not foody almond. Finally, it smells kinda like ginger ale and lime. I deeply love fake "champagne" fragrance, Origins Ginger Essence, and ginger ale with lime, so Sugar Crush went right in my cart.

Unfortunately, it has pretty much no lasting power; it's gone in 15 minutes. To be strictly accurate, it's still *technically* present (in the form of a pure sugar drydown) after a couple of hours, but I have to really get my nose in there to smell it. Still, Sugar Crush initially smells divine, and looks adorable in its quirky, pearlized pink bottle with bright green accents, so I'll definitely use it up, if not repurchase. With Soap & Glory products being so reasonably priced these days, I'm sure I'll end up trying other Sugar Crush goodies, too.

on 10/10/2017 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This body spray is just amazing! It's smells fantastic and lasts a long time on my skin. Smells very fresh and fruity, sweet and floral. And was only $7 here in NZ.

Keep it in the fridge & spritz on hot summer days! The frag doesn't last, but it's such a fun summery scent. It's very inexpensive, so I like to keep a bottle on hand. I imagine this would be nice after the gym, too! Sugary lime zest & fun is what this smells like!

on 9/2/2017 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love Soap and Glory, and I adore this spray! The scent is awesome, and the spray is so forceful, one spray gives you an optimal blast of fragrance.
Oddly enough I could see how this scent wouldn't be for everyone, it's pretty strong, but if you like lime and like to smell fresh and sunny, this is your jam.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm blown away that I'm the first to review this amazing stuff! It comes in a fairly opaque pink plastic bottle and has a grey-and-lime logo on the front. I would describe this scent as being the smell of a margarita minus the alcohol. It is fresh, citrusy, and smells like newly-sliced lime wedges mixed with a hint of light floral. This stuff is divine, IMO, and I can't be without it! The fragrance lasts longer than most body sprays that I've tried, yet I don't find it cloying in the least. I've gotten compliments from both men and women whilst wearing this fragrance. Perfect for summer!