1 review

on 5/23/2017 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Received the 266ml full size product as a bonus with purchase at Trade Secrets. Not a fan of self tanners but thought I'd give it a try. On 1st application, I left it on for 5hrs and the result was subtle. Tried again the following day.. colour is much noticeable but not over the top. Warm natural golden colour- no streaking, no settling patches, not orangey by any means, my biggest gripe abt self tanner. It's quite heathy looking to be honest. Leaves my skin soft and moisturized as well. There is a strong clean-floral scent (reminds me of fresh shampooed hair) I can tolerate the scent, but those who are sensitive may not. Also did not notice any transfer at all, on my light coloured clothes or towel. (I should note, I did the usual prep of cleansing my skin with a gentle loofah and then routine moisturize prior to each application, product was thoroughly rubbed and buffed onto my skin to avoid any streaking or patchiness, followed by showering after product use -after 5hrs as recommended). This product has changed my views abt self tanners... certainly have come a long way. I am on my 3rd day now using this product and am satisfied with my skin tone colour... impressed!
(recommend a mitt for application- as it does stain the the palms, the colour is NOT near being orange or brown which I have experienced in the past w/ other brands)