Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate

3.1

Water,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol,Phenyl Trimethicone,Propanediol,Sucrose,Hydroxyethyl Urea,Alteromonas Ferment Extract,Hydrolyzed Rice Extract,Acetyl glucosamine,Trehalose,Algae Extract,Caffeine,Cholesterol,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water,Sodium Hyaluronate,Pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate,Dextrin palmitate,Acrylates Crosspolymer,Sorbitol,Sodium Polyaspartate,Tocopheryl Acetate,Carbomer,Dehydroxanthan gum,Citric Acid,Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate,Benzophenone-4,Pentaerythritol,Sodium Hydroxide,Sodium Citrate,Disodium EDTA,BHT,Chlorphenesin,Phenoxyethanol,CI 14700,CI 19140,Tetra-DI-T-Butyl Hydroxycinnamate

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Going trhough my second bottle of this and I quite like it for a summer time moisturizer/serum although it's nothing special. I have combo, acne prone skin and this brings me the much needed moisture without breaking me out or making my skin super oily and also goes well under make up. It doesn't have a scent to it so I would imagine this going well with a sensitive skin type too. I also like the packagin of this product. It comes in a see-through plastic bottle and when you pump it out the bottom of the bottle pushes the product upwards so it's really hygienic and does not get in touch with air. So if you're looking for a bit of an extra moisture kick for your skin then this is a good option, but it's really all it does since it doesn't have any other active ingredients than hyaluronic acid.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Boy I wish Clinique wouldn't put so much silicone in their products, my skin doesn't like silicone..This gel is refreshing, but more for normal to combination skins...it didn't hydrate that well, as as soon as you apply it, it is basically gone..honestly, not impressed with this product..I took it while flying to Europe, thinking it would keep my skin hydrated, but it didn't at .all..kind of a flop in my opinion..

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The best thing about this product is that it is in a hygienic pump container. I am tired of Clinique using jar containers for moisturizers. I have incredibly dry skin on my neck and I purchased this to help with that. This is a very light gel formula that absorbs quickly into skin. Packaging claims that this will instantly hydrate skin and last for 24 hours. It does not do this. It actually seems to be sucking any moisture off my skin and making my skin feel drier. I have not noticed any skin benefits from using this product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This feels too wAtery, and does not absorb fast into the skin. I don't really feel that it is very moisturising either. Didn't enjoy this

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Great moisturizer. I prefer this packaging to the jar packages used in the other moisture surge families. I always get the feeling that my fingers are contaminating the product no matter how clean they are ,when I use jars.

I got a sample of this from sephora...about 5 mL? I gave this one lippy. I don't hate it with the burning passion of a thousand flames or anything...but I did throw it away almost immediately. As a hydrator this worked decently well. I don't know if I believe the claim that it's like an oasis of water, since I did not use it for very long. This might be a good choice for oily skin that likes gel moisturizers. What I couldn't get past is how sticky it is. I get dry spots on my neck in the winter and apply the concentrate down there too. When I lay in bed to read my neck wrinkles a little bit (I'm neither old nor huge) and when I wear this stuff...sticks together.The feeling of a small fold of skin sticking together is distracting and a disgusting sensation. That is how sticky this stuff is. In this bin it went.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This one did not work for my skin. I used it as a hyaluronic acid serum (after toner, before oil and moisturiser), and while I do think it did help my skin retain a little more moisture, it did not do too much to hep, and worse, caused me instant breakouts... even on my cheeks where I never break out. Red dry bumps on cheeks and sizable bumpy pimples on forehead... not impressed at all. I do have breakout prone sensitive skin, but a terrible reaction after just one use (& continue over the course of many days), is really troublesome.

For a much much better result, I will return to my Vichy Mineral 89, which I highly recommend.

Just a boring product trying the copy the looks of Chanel’s Micro Serum; which works much better than this one!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Of all the tiny personal achievements of 2017, one is that I finished this dumb bottle of goo. This product is one of those interesting studies of the intersection of perception of price, packaging, desires and likes.

I first received this as a sample and it was in a little sample squeezey tube. I used a healthy squorch of it before my SPF and foundation in the am as the Clinique counter staff said it acts as a moisturizing primer. I liked it well enough and really felt that it made my skin look great so I bought a bottle.

I'm not sure what I thought I was buying, because I had seen ads for this product and should have known it was 39.50 and packaged in a pump bottle - we all have the internet, obviously. If this were $19.50, packaged in a squeeze tube and marketed as a light moisturizer rather than "hydrating! supercharged! concentrate!" I would be all in on a five lipstick rating. This packaging is ugly and cheap and clunky, the kind of thing that only looks good in an ad with gorgeous lighting. To its credit I was able to extract every last drop without resorting to bottle surgery, but it's so unnecessary.

It isn't sticky, it doesn't smell and it does seem to anchor my makeup a little bit, though it's not like it's one of those silicone super glue putty primers. It's really not bad, it's just not worth this price.

One of my favourite moisturizer! Never clogges pores and its just amazing znd hydrating and light. The only con is that the packaging is clear and it feel a little sticky and like (almost urine) on the skin.