Smell This Fresh Towels Spray

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/21/2008 8:57:00 AM

This scent is dead on, and the bottle is so cute. This scent wakes you up and puts you in a good mood whenever you wear it. Overall, a great fun spray. I also love Clean Wet Laundry spray. I would buy these in bulk if I could. Too bad this company stopped making products. I hope this line will be revamped and better than ever.

on 7/3/2006 12:11:00 PM

WOW!!! I just bought this yesterday, but I am already in love with it! This smells exactly like Downy Simple Pleasures in the purple bottle (which is lavender and something else I can't remember), which is my absolute favorite fabric softener ever. I guess not everyone would want to smell like a fabric softener, but personally I love it. It is such a pretty, clean, fresh scent that would be perfect for any occasion. This isn't the kind of fragrance that would be offensive to anyone with allergies, and it isn't overbearing like some of those scents that you can smell coming down the hall...It doesn't smell like you are wearing a perfume, it just smells like you are clean and fresh :) As for staying power, it seemed to last for several hours last night, but I haven't worn this for a full day yet so I couldn't say for sure how good it is. This is really cheap too-only $6.99 for a 1 oz. bottle! I can't wait to try more scents!! ***EDIT*** After using this a few times, its starting to make me a bit nauseauted-I think it's a bit to strong, but still pretty if you can handle heavy scents

on 7/4/2005 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Eau de Bounce. Smells like a dryer sheet. If you like smelling like a laudromat, this is for you.

on 6/25/2005 4:43:00 PM

Great for when you want to smell shower-fresh or just to freshen up your house or office space. I love this one.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a really cute, fun product from Smell This. I purchased a three-scent gift pack (Fresh Towels, Clean Hair, Beach Smells). They are all pretty, light scents that are fun to wear on the weekend. Dirt cheap and the packaging is just adorable. Fresh Towels smells like a dryer sheet, cleanhair smells like a green apple scented shampoo, and Beach Smells is like suntan lotion. Fun!

I like this; it's a lavendar-y detergent smell, with a slight sweetness common to all Smell This fragrances, which keeps it from coming across as masculine. I just sprayed this on and my best friend walked into the bathroom and said "It smells like laundry detergent in here." When I told her what it was she was like "Dang I'm good." That said, I wouldn't buy it again because there are other "clean" scents I prefer, such as Smell This clean hair smell, Pure Grace, and Clean Ultimate. Fresh Towels is novel and interesting; Clean Ultimate is novel and beautiful. The lasting power on these isn't so great either; I'll spray it on liberally in the morning and a few hours later ask my husband to smell me and he can't smell anything. My recommendation: get Clean Ultimate if you can afford it; if not, this is good.

I LOVE this smelly! True to its name- it smells like fresh towels and is perfect for spraying on after a shower. :) The price is really great too!!! Tends to be a little hard to find now but cosmeticmall.com sells it at a low price. I use this to spray on my kimono when it starts to smell like Japanese food at work. (I work at a Japanese restaurant.) SmellTHIS is a very fun line thats really affordable.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is my favorite smell this spray; it makes me feel like I am freshly cleaned, right out of the shower. Whenever I wear it I always get compliments; I think I also like it because it is comforting, and reminds me of doing laundry with my mother on a saturday afternoon. ;) Wish I could find a lotion somewhere......

on 5/3/2004 5:02:00 PM

This is dirt cheap and it smells great. I also use it in my office and throughout the day to spray on my clothes and in my car. I've had lots of comments about how good it smells, too. My only problem is I am having trouble finding it!

on 4/22/2004 12:36:00 AM

I used to spray this in my office to give it a clean scent. I would also use it on myself, especially in summer it's nice. Smells like freshly laundered clothing.

Popular Fragrances