Deciem The Ordinary Coverage Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Deciem The Ordinary Coverage Foundation
The Ordinary Coverage FoundationThe Ordinary Coverage FoundationThe Ordinary Coverage Foundation

2.5

Aqua (Water), Coconut Alkanes, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Caprylyl Methicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Sucrose Laurate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hectorite, Dimethicone/ Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. May Contain [ /-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Truly awful foundation which never quite sets (despite generous application of translucent powder)... and left my normal/slightly combo skin looking greasy within an hour of application. (I caught a glance of my reflection in the office elevator and almost gasped audibly).

I tried this with a number of mattifying primers ....but nothing stopped it from sliding down my face. Trust me...this is one foundation you do not want to wear to a soirée...for fear of leaving traces on the cheeks and couture of your fellow revellers. Air Kissing from a safe distance is the way to go if you do!

For shade ref 2.1y = NC42

on 8/29/2017 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I FINALLY found my perfect shade, my skin looks so flawless with this foundation I don't think I'm buying any other type again. It blended out so nicely, it has alot of coverage but doesn't feel heavy and I love that they have a wide range of colors to choose from. I got my perfect shade on a stroke of luck and I'm in love with it. If you have oily skin I would try using an oil control primer but other wise it's beautiful and lasted all my 8 hour shift.

Video Reviews & Tutorials