Deciem The Ordinary Coverage Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Deciem The Ordinary Coverage Foundation
The Ordinary Coverage FoundationThe Ordinary Coverage Foundation

2.7

Aqua (Water), Coconut Alkanes, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Caprylyl Methicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Sucrose Laurate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hectorite, Dimethicone/ Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. May Contain [ /-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Makes my skin look dry and patchy and has no oil control, wouldn’t buy again

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I've pretty much copied and pasted sections of this onto my review of the Serum foundation just because I love them both so much. So don't be surprised if it sounds familiar haha.

This and the serum foundation are one of my absolute favourite foundations ever. The ease of using this product is absolutely unbeatable. I find I'm always reaching for this or the serum foundation when I want a quick and no fuss, idiot proof, natural foundation (which is most days). It's got everything I'm looking for: looks natural, covers and blends well, doesn't sink into lines or clumps around my nose and forehead and when it begins fading (as it inevitably will on my oily skin) it does so naturally. It's so quick and easy to apply as well, just a one or two minutes with my foundation brush or fingers when I'm lazy. Very minimal blending required.

In comparison to the Serum Foundation, this is obviously heavier coverage and the texture is thicker. It's still equally as easy to apply, but because the colour match isn't 100% accurate for me, I have to be more careful with the blending. I find I reach for this when i'm short on time and need good coverage quickly, whereas I tend to spend more time layering the serum foundation on.

Based on the other reviews, I think this foundation works best with a primer. Since I've got oily skin, I always use a primer anyway to help combat the oiliness no matter what foundation I'm wearing.

I've used this in England and Singapore, and this foundation works in both climates. It wears away a little more quickly in Singapore, but due to the humidity and heat, it's to be expected.

It's colour range isn't that great, I couldn't find one to be an exact match for my skin but the difference isn't obvious at all and it's easy to blend away the difference. It's so cheap that I ended up buying 2 colours and blending them together.

Would definitely repurchase this again! And again and again. I love the packaging, and the product and price are unbeatable.

on 9/6/2017 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Horrible horrible horrible for Oily skin! It made me look extremely oily all the time and it rubbed off on everything, I really tried to make this foundation work. I tried primers and setting powders, I tried it with a totally clean face void of any creams but it always turned into a horrible mess; like I smeared baby oil all over my face and then threw baby powder onto it; caking by my nose and around my eyes but a greasy oily mess everywhere else eeeeeeeeeww!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials