Deciem The Ordinary Coverage Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Deciem The Ordinary Coverage Foundation
The Ordinary Coverage FoundationThe Ordinary Coverage Foundation

3.0

Aqua (Water), Coconut Alkanes, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Caprylyl Methicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Sucrose Laurate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hectorite, Dimethicone/ Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. May Contain [ /-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

on 9/6/2017 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The price is good and the packaging is great. This foundation is just so-so. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. It's great for a light makeup day or quick application. It has great coverage but makes my skin look meh and flat. I don't notice any youthfulness, brightening or plumpness after applying, which I can get with my other foundations. It doesn't stay on my face as long either. I don't have to use a setting powder with this foundation because it seems to dry down a bit. I appreciate that aspect because powders tend to bring out my skin texture. The colors are slightly off. There isn't a good shade for neutral tones. I found they are very yellow or pink. My perfect match is Nars Gobi (NC15) so I purchased 1.1N. It is a bit too light so I think 1.2N is better. I like how thin the formula is while still giving coverage. It accentuates the texture around my nose more than I'd like. By the end of the day, my face is very shiny and looks slick. I don't like that since I wear glasses and it tends to get all over the nosepiece. I will continue to use it, but probably won't purchase more.

on 6/26/2017 5:24:00 PM

It makes me wonder if YouTube beauty gurus are paid to sell a product. I have tried to wear this foundation and every time I am disappointed. it transfers, it becomes patchy and it does not last more than a couple of hours. It looks horrendous on skin. Just a horrible foundation. This is the worst foundation I have ever tried. Regardless of its price I would still expect a semi decent foundation. Nope it is not decent at all. It's not even comparable to our "drug store" brands (us Australians don't use that terminology). It is not worth the price eventhough the price is cheap, that's how bad this stuff is.

Edit: ok girls and guys I tried a different approach for application. I used a silicone based primer I then used my real techniques brush to blend this product out instead of my beauty blender, I then used my Estee Lauder double wear powder on top of it. By doing this the foundation has lasted all day with out it breaking up or disappearing! Infact it looks lovely. It's not a foundation that you can't wear it on its own I believe the Estee Lauder dw powder is what changed this foundation into a wearable and actually decent foundation. For this reason I changed my vote from a 1 to a 3.