Deciem The Ordinary Coverage Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Deciem The Ordinary Coverage Foundation
The Ordinary Coverage FoundationThe Ordinary Coverage Foundation

3.3

Aqua (Water), Coconut Alkanes, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Caprylyl Methicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Sucrose Laurate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hectorite, Dimethicone/ Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. May Contain [ /-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I was surprised how similar this foundation is to Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation. I have extremely dry skin, so both do initially feel quite drying as they settle. This foundation did feel fine though, getting a little dry toward the end of the day (happens with every foundation for me) I'd say it felt better than double wear. It's still not perfect for my skin type but none are so this was a pleasant surprise that it is only £5 and fared better than Estee Lauders which is way more expensive! I find the packaging really cute, I like the simplicity and although plastic can feel a little cheap, it makes it easier for traveling. And I love a pump! I apply all foundations with a damp real techniques sponge as it's best with my skin, the coverage with this is probably light-medium, but buildable. Overall, I'm impressed, especially for the price.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Well shame on me. I fell for the hype. Bought a variety of colors as they were cheap and there was no place I could see in person. Mixing 1.0N and 1.0P was a good color match. I tried with different primers (including the Ordinary) and without primers. Tried different moisturizers. It never really set. Slipped off and settled in dry areas. I have dry skin and it looked awful. I’m so very disappointed.

on 8/11/2017 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the ordinary foundations. I have both The coverage and serum. I don't put primer i just moisturize my face well.it last all day for me and it gives me a healthy look. I have dry sensitive skin.with some redness and it covers well. I do set my face with very little powder and then spray it with my Mario Budescu facial mist. FYI the coverage Foundation does oxide so get a lighter color.