Deciem The Ordinary Coverage Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Other
Deciem The Ordinary Coverage Foundation
The Ordinary Coverage FoundationThe Ordinary Coverage Foundation

2.0

Aqua (Water), Coconut Alkanes, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Caprylyl Methicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Sucrose Laurate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hectorite, Dimethicone/ Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. May Contain [ /-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

on 7/6/2017 11:50:00 AM

I used a foundation matcher to determine my shade (I wear C1 in MAC face & body, or NC 20). I was recommended shade 1.2 and i bought both the neutral and yellow tone.

These foundations are VERY full coverage. Granted, the shades were wayyyy to light for me, but when I applied with a beauty blender, they had a very "mask-like" finish. I'm oily and these made my skin look dry and old. :(

I am willing to try again if I can get the right shade. Will update this review then.

on 6/15/2017 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Of course, each of us has different skin and different requirements for what is successful -- I like this formula because it works for me. I think it is an excellent foundation and easily fits in among my top favorite foundations: Chanel Vitalumiere, Guerlain Parure de Lumiere, and Lancome Renergie Lift. The price is remarkable!

I have mature skin which tends to be dry and I have a tiny amount of rosacea on my cheeks. I've been faithful about using several products from The Ordinary (Vitamin C,E,Ferulic acid; Niacinamide + Zinc; Advanced Retinoid 2%; Matrixyl 10%; Rose Hip Seed Oil; 100% Squalene; Buffet....) I follow a specific regimen for a.m. and p.m. to keep my skin healthy and moisturized.

Before I apply this foundation I use a foundation primer (from Hourglass, Smashbox or The Ordinary). I use a combination of my fingers and a buffing brush to apply the foundation. I set my foundation with a light application of translucent powder (Bare Minerals) or ByeBye Pores (IT Cosmetics).

The Ordinary Coverage foundation works well for me. I've also had great success by mixing a bit of the Serum Foundation along with the Coverage foundation. My skin looks flawless, it covers my bits of rosacea, it doesn't accentuate my pores or wrinkles. The Coverage Foundation lasts through the work day for me and into the evening with no patchiness or wearing off. That is a success, for me.

on 6/13/2017 9:39:00 AM

Waited so long for this but it was awful patchy hardly any coverage yuck

My HG foundation is UD All Nighter so I already had low expectations of this product - and I was not disappointed. Despite being highly pigmented, it performed poorly. I use a Sigma flat top Kabuki brush to apply my foundation. This is so runny and covers nothing. I would compare this to a tinted moisturizer. After an hour my face was a shiny mess and I do not have oily skin. I used Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer and this still ran right off my face. The pump is nice but why no cap? The only good thing I can say about this is that it was cheap.