Deciem The Ordinary Coverage Foundation

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Deciem The Ordinary Coverage Foundation
The Ordinary Coverage FoundationThe Ordinary Coverage Foundation

4.3

Aqua (Water), Coconut Alkanes, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Caprylyl Methicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Sucrose Laurate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hectorite, Dimethicone/ Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. May Contain [ /-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

on 12/22/2017 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I really enjoyed this foundation and was happy about buying it, since it was under £6 and arrived early(I got mine from cultbeauty). The shade I got was 2.1Y which I was on the fence about as at the moment, my skin tone is quite pale opposed to the summer when I get quite tanned. From reviews I watched on YouTube, I thought the shade would be too dark to wear in the autumn and winter but surprisingly it matched quite well and this is one of the foundations that have matched me the best. It’s just the right amount of yellow/warm tone and a bit olive(which I think matches my complexion better than a warmer tone). For my oily skin, it wasn’t the greatest as it did get quite oily quickly and I noticed it transferred very easily. However, my friend complemented me and told me my face looked very Dewey, rather than greasy, as if I made it Dewey on purpose which I was rather happy about.

I have acne prone skin with scars so I looked for coverage in this foundation and it definitely did deliver! I was quite happy with the consistency as it wasn’t thick at all, nor too runny so I felt comfortable putting it on. It didn’t break me out and covered up the majority of my dark scars, which I typically use concealer to cover after foundation application.

I mix this in with a paler foundation at the moment as it fits my skin better and since my skin is combination and dry in some areas, it has been helping as my foundation is quite matte. Overall, I recommend it and think everyone should try it, it’s under £10 and worth a try!

I have such a love hate relationship with this foundation. I'm currently on the quest for the right foundation for me, because my skin in a nutshell is:
- Dry
- Very fair with cooler undertones
- Susceptible to rosacea

I got the colour 1.0 NS and it's a perfect match for me and so beautiful. The price is right too. Upon first application, at the end of the day on top of a bit of concealer, this looked so ugly and dry. After some experimentation, I discovered that this is best worn without primer on moisturised skin. This foundation never really sets, but does have good buildable coverage. I prefer my coverage to be light-medium, and you can achieve it with one pump of this foundation, but full coverage can be attained without cakiness, so that's an A+ right there. But now the formula; it never really sets, and will slip off quickly if you do not set this with powder. Be light handed with powder as if you apply too much, it will coagulate because the foundation stays wet, so a C- there. After setting with powder, a setting spray helps melt this into the skin, and it looks natural but really pretty. I live in Australia so it's really hard to get a hold of cheap drugstore foundations. This is definitely the cheapest one I've ever found (at $12 AUD a bottle) and I think it does a good job for the price. The price is definitely right on this one. Though you do have to go to some extra steps to get a good result, it ultimately is a great option for people on tight budgets and gets the job done well and you can rely on it if you need a good go-to foundation.

on 7/31/2017 10:49:00 PM

This is the best foundation I have ever used. It fit my fair skin 1000% and I got many compliments.
Usually foundation creases in my laugh lines pretty quick but this never did. The people who are giving it poor reviews must be confusing this with something else because it's perfect. Maybe it's only good for super super fair people?

Video Reviews & Tutorials