e.l.f. HD Lifting Concealer

e.l.f. HD Lifting Concealer

3.4

on 8/15/2017 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this in adjusting green. It does its job of correcting redness and is quite lightweight (not thick). Thankfully this product didn't seem to worsen my acne (it doesn't help with acne but at least it doesn't make things worse). Coverage-wise was pretty average. I'm not sure about the other shades but it didn't "lift" anything for me (not that I expected that for a corrective concealer.

Given its price, I would repurchase since it does its job but its probably not the best thing out there.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a nice concealer, but the color selection sucks. It sits nicely on the skin and buffs out really nicely, but the lightest shade is closer to medium than it is to fair. I can kinda make it work under a medium coverage foundation because the undertone is really good for neutralizing redness, but I really wish ELF would expand their shade range by a lot so that more people can use their products.

on 6/12/2017 12:15:00 AM

As a concealer itself. this is fine. It is lightweight. It is by no means full coverage but it works well enough for light imperfections. I personally want a FULL coverage concealer but not everyone wants or needs that. The main issue I have is the shades. I have this in 'fair'. Fair? Really? It is more of a medium and is very yellow/orange toned. This will not work for anyone with light or very dark skin with neutral or cool tones.

Very yellow-based. If you have fair, cool-toned skin, I would not recommend this unless you want to look like a waxy slice of cheese. It also creases fairly quickly.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have bags under my eyes - hereditary. It is a family thing and this is truly concealing and truly lifting. It is creamy enough but thick enough but not heavy for the proper coverage. I LOVE IT - 1,0000x the best i've found yet over the counter for $3 bucks. TRY IT, i tan a lot and went with the 2nd/medium shade... make suree to apply correctly, dab it on, don't spread with fingers like mayonnaise.