Deciem The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%

Deciem The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%
The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%

3.0

1 review

Water, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Citrate, Arginine, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethyl 2,2-Dimethylhydrocinnamal, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This product was my first experience with The Ordinary brand and I’m not disappointed. It was gifted to me but it’s sold cheaply and readily available so availability for repurchase won’t be a problem. I’ve been using this product twice a week for roughly 3 months now and the hyperpigmentation and acne marks on my skin have greatly improved. I can’t fully credit the improvement to this product alone as I’ve been using other things in conjunction, however, on nights I use it my skin is brighter the next morning. I enjoy using this as a part of my routine. It comes in the standard Deciem packaging with a dropper applicator. The product is very watery/runny and smells like tears but absorbs quickly and layers fine with other products. It does tingle a bit but after consistent use I haven’t experienced this. The 30ml bottle lasts a long time too. Overall, I’d repurchase but at a higher strength.