Deciem The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Deciem The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%
The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%

Water, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Citrate, Arginine, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethyl 2,2-Dimethylhydrocinnamal, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.

on 4/15/2019 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have sensitive skin prone to hyperpigmentation and breakouts. I wanted something to use in-between my retin-A applications to exfoliate my skin. Since retin-A thins out the skin it needed to be gentle though.

I probably apply this in a way people would find strange... First some Matrixyl+HA from The Ordinary, then some marula oil all over, from the same company. Then 3-4 drops of this. I repeat this treatment every 3-4 days. Right after application, this stings mildly, but that's OK *IF* it lasts for maybe only 30 seconds. If it stings for longer, I know my skin is too thin and this will irritate it. As long as I follow my own rules for how to use this, I don't get any irrotation though - just super smooth (texture and feel-wise) skin! :)

This also helps with hyperpigmentation - My brown spots from acne disappear in half the time it usually takes. Overall, I really like it and it lasts me for a really long time

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was perfect for my sensitive skin with mild rosacea. I was just beginning to use tretinoin. After a month or so, I started using this in the morning whenever I had some flakey skin. I found it worked well for removing flakey skin even though it is only 5%. I use it at least once per week and probably going to increase soon. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm not much of an acid user so for me, this actually worked really well. The texture of my skin got a lot smoother after using this every other day. I like that it's mild because I live in Australia where the sun is very strong. Some of the pitted scars I have already look so much better after a couple of weeks of use. My skin is less congested too. I like it a lot and will keep using it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This works so well for my skin, which is fair, sensitive with both breakouts, pigmentation and fine lines and wrinkles (early 40's).

I have used it nearly every night for at least 6 months now. My sensitive skin tolerates it very well and it is so efficient in shutting down developing pimples or blackheads. Whenever I have used BHA instead for a few days, my chin starts breaking out. I then use the lactid acid morning AND night on my chin until the breakouts are gone, with no added sensitivity.