Deciem The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%

The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Citrate, Arginine, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethyl 2,2-Dimethylhydrocinnamal, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.

on 4/15/2019 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have sensitive skin prone to hyperpigmentation and breakouts. I wanted something to use in-between my retin-A applications to exfoliate my skin. Since retin-A thins out the skin it needed to be gentle though.

I probably apply this in a way people would find strange... First some Matrixyl+HA from The Ordinary, then some marula oil all over, from the same company. Then 3-4 drops of this. I repeat this treatment every 3-4 days. Right after application, this stings mildly, but that's OK *IF* it lasts for maybe only 30 seconds. If it stings for longer, I know my skin is too thin and this will irritate it. As long as I follow my own rules for how to use this, I don't get any irrotation though - just super smooth (texture and feel-wise) skin! :)

This also helps with hyperpigmentation - My brown spots from acne disappear in half the time it usually takes. Overall, I really like it and it lasts me for a really long time

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was perfect for my sensitive skin with mild rosacea. I was just beginning to use tretinoin. After a month or so, I started using this in the morning whenever I had some flakey skin. I found it worked well for removing flakey skin even though it is only 5%. I use it at least once per week and probably going to increase soon. Will definitely repurchase.

on 9/5/2018 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Good for a sensitive skin

on 3/29/2018 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This dude doesn't smell like pretty flowers. It straight up smells like a school chemistry classroom. But if we get past that, this stuff is great. I put it on with a cotton pad at night before my moisturiser. Yes it burns a little, especially if it gets rubbed over a spot or two. But by morning, my skin looks brighter and my spots look more healed and / or lighter. Helps to limit those little bumps under the skin too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This works so well for my skin, which is fair, sensitive with both breakouts, pigmentation and fine lines and wrinkles (early 40's).

I have used it nearly every night for at least 6 months now. My sensitive skin tolerates it very well and it is so efficient in shutting down developing pimples or blackheads. Whenever I have used BHA instead for a few days, my chin starts breaking out. I then use the lactid acid morning AND night on my chin until the breakouts are gone, with no added sensitivity.

on 9/12/2017 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I totally love this. Judging from other reviews it can be quite a gamble depending on your skin type and sensitivities. I have fair, early 40s sensitive skin and this has done me nothing but good. I really do like an overnight peel and you can really feel the difference the next day. There's a stronger version but this is enough for me. I use twice a week. Worth a try considering price.