Deciem The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Deciem The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%
The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%

4.3

Water, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Citrate, Arginine, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethyl 2,2-Dimethylhydrocinnamal, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.

on 4/6/2019 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Extremely gentle but surprisingly effective. This is a great acid serum for beginners. no irritation but tangible results. It has a medium consistency that rubs in very easily. I use five drops on my face and another 5 on my neck and chest. I found it very effective on rough textured skin and helping fade hyperpigmentation.

This was one of the first acids I've ever used. I've been using this every night for the past few months now, in the beginning I didn't notice a difference, to be fair I didn't know what to look for then. Now however, every night I use it, I wake up with the glowiest, plumpest skin.

I don't really care for the smell of it, smells a touch like burning rubber, but that smell goes away pretty quickly, so its not a big deal. I haven't noticed any skin irritation from using this, it's pretty gentle. I don't care much for the dropper style of the bottle, I would prefer a pump with a more consistent amount of product being dispensed, I feel with the dropper I sometimes get too much product, and that bothers me.

This is a great price though, I'll likely repurchase this, but I might also purchase the 10% Lactic Acid + HA next time to see if that has a better effect.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I use this at night + the ordinary HA 2% + B5 and then rosehip seed oil. My skin before I started using their range was dehydrated, flaking and dull. Now it's supple, smooth, evened out of redness, has cleared any acne that I had and is so hydrated! I would definitely recommend this!