Deciem The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Deciem The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%
The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%

4.8

Water, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Citrate, Arginine, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethyl 2,2-Dimethylhydrocinnamal, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.

on 9/5/2018 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Good for a sensitive skin

on 3/29/2018 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This dude doesn't smell like pretty flowers. It straight up smells like a school chemistry classroom. But if we get past that, this stuff is great. I put it on with a cotton pad at night before my moisturiser. Yes it burns a little, especially if it gets rubbed over a spot or two. But by morning, my skin looks brighter and my spots look more healed and / or lighter. Helps to limit those little bumps under the skin too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This works so well for my skin, which is fair, sensitive with both breakouts, pigmentation and fine lines and wrinkles (early 40's).

I have used it nearly every night for at least 6 months now. My sensitive skin tolerates it very well and it is so efficient in shutting down developing pimples or blackheads. Whenever I have used BHA instead for a few days, my chin starts breaking out. I then use the lactid acid morning AND night on my chin until the breakouts are gone, with no added sensitivity.

on 9/12/2017 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I totally love this. Judging from other reviews it can be quite a gamble depending on your skin type and sensitivities. I have fair, early 40s sensitive skin and this has done me nothing but good. I really do like an overnight peel and you can really feel the difference the next day. There's a stronger version but this is enough for me. I use twice a week. Worth a try considering price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I've been using this for a month now, 2x a week at night.

This has been kind of amazing. I have quite dry skin that flakes in patches and appeared uneven.

My skin is now pretty happy! Skin is soft, hydrated and no longer dull. I did experience some additional flaking in my first 2 weeks, however nothing a cleanser/light exfoliation couldn't get rid of. I switched up my routine to followed by The Original's Buffet and now couldn't be happier with the results.

I'm no longer getting pimples, freckles are starting to fade/tone down and my skin texture is super smooth which makes applying makeup a dream.

I highly recommend this product. You may not see results overnight (other than soft skin, which who doesn't love?!) but keep with it for at least a month to see the results.

Bottle is hygienic and a lot goes a long way. I prefer to use the dropper directly on my face and smooth over rather than on fingers (worked out that used less product, less getting absorbed on fingers).

Note:
It may sting ever so slightly the first week if your skin isn't used to acids
Follow with Buffet or another essence/moisturizer for optimal results

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I use this at night + the ordinary HA 2% + B5 and then rosehip seed oil. My skin before I started using their range was dehydrated, flaking and dull. Now it's supple, smooth, evened out of redness, has cleared any acne that I had and is so hydrated! I would definitely recommend this!