Deciem The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%

Filtered by age: 36-43
Deciem The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%
The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%

3.3

Water, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Citrate, Arginine, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethyl 2,2-Dimethylhydrocinnamal, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This works so well for my skin, which is fair, sensitive with both breakouts, pigmentation and fine lines and wrinkles (early 40's).

I have used it nearly every night for at least 6 months now. My sensitive skin tolerates it very well and it is so efficient in shutting down developing pimples or blackheads. Whenever I have used BHA instead for a few days, my chin starts breaking out. I then use the lactid acid morning AND night on my chin until the breakouts are gone, with no added sensitivity.

on 9/12/2017 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I totally love this. Judging from other reviews it can be quite a gamble depending on your skin type and sensitivities. I have fair, early 40s sensitive skin and this has done me nothing but good. I really do like an overnight peel and you can really feel the difference the next day. There's a stronger version but this is enough for me. I use twice a week. Worth a try considering price.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Another ordinary strike. Did nothing. Was looking to replace Sunday Riley good genes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Deep cystic acne from this. 100 percent the cause.