Deciem The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%

Filtered by age: 30-35
Deciem The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%
The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%

3.3

Water, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Citrate, Arginine, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethyl 2,2-Dimethylhydrocinnamal, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was perfect for my sensitive skin with mild rosacea. I was just beginning to use tretinoin. After a month or so, I started using this in the morning whenever I had some flakey skin. I found it worked well for removing flakey skin even though it is only 5%. I use it at least once per week and probably going to increase soon. Will definitely repurchase.

on 3/29/2018 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This dude doesn't smell like pretty flowers. It straight up smells like a school chemistry classroom. But if we get past that, this stuff is great. I put it on with a cotton pad at night before my moisturiser. Yes it burns a little, especially if it gets rubbed over a spot or two. But by morning, my skin looks brighter and my spots look more healed and / or lighter. Helps to limit those little bumps under the skin too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought this based on the price. I’ve been using lactic acid forever. By far my favorite is from DHC. I thought I’d give this line a try. Don’t even bother. Smells bad and second did not do a single thing. Usually lactic acid makes your skin glow especially the next morning. 5% or 10% this is a no go for me.

on 7/6/2017 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

broke me out unfortunately. at first i thought maybe my skin was just purging, but the next few uses the same thing happened. i do have really reactive skin though, giving it to a friend.