Deciem The Ordinary Serum Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown

3.7

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a nice foundation. I enjoy the finish(although if you're super oily you might not like it much), blends nicely, and evens out my skin. It's a good every-day foundation, and if I had good skin it would be my holy grail. Its also a really good shade match for me. My cons would be that it doesn't look great after a day of wearing it (without touch-ups), and often its very liquid texture can soak itself right into my sponge. Also, the packaging isn't great. The nozzle(?) gets clogged easily which can make your foundation projectile shoot itself all over(legit happened to me once. Medium dark foundation. In a line. In my WHITE bathroom).
Overall, I like it enough to want to buy it again when I run out.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This foundation is perfect for those with yellow undertone, and want sheer to medium coverage. It's a thin liquid that is easy to blend. However this foundation was a bit too yellow for me, but the price is so good that you can mix two colors to get the right blend. The formula does separate so definitely give a shake before using. Because of these reasons I gave a 4 stars.
I am a loreal true match in N6-N6.5. And I used the Ordinary 3.0Y in medium dark, and I mix it with almay clear complexion makeup (which is too pink on its own). I like the overall look of this. It gives a nice lit from within finish, but still feels pretty matte. When I use this combo on its own, without powder or primer staying power is about 6 hours. I am sure with primer and setting powder it would be more. All in all its a great everyday foundation, that can be built up.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I am giving it a 3 because I have not found a good shade. However for the price, i use 2 or 3 different shades and mix them up to get one closer to my skin tone. I think it is light to medium coverage based on how much you apply. As I use heavy color correcting in dark orange and red, I need at least medium coverage. If I use the same amount that I would typically use for products such as Maybelline FIT Me, I only achieve light coverage so I need to use literally twice as much product for the same coverage with 2-3 layers. In the end am not so sure if it is truly worth the hype or i should just go back to FIT ME. I am giving it another go with a second batch so we will see. I have used it primarily in winter and now it is kinda starting to get slightly warmer (between 0 - 5, am in Sweden), so i will need to decide when it is above 10 degrees. Worth a shot nonetheless.

Video Reviews & Tutorials