Deciem The Ordinary Serum Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Dark

1 review

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I read a review in Cosmopolitan magazine about this cheap but wonderful foundation that had sold out, and could not wait to try it.

I ordered the serum foundations in the color of 3.2R. I was skeptic due to me having very oily skin. After I washed my face with the Ole Henrickson balance line, and applied my Bare Minerals primer I tried it out.

The color is amazing. It matches my skin so beautifully. I blended it on with my fingers, and my skin began to glow. I applied it around 8:00 a.m. and by 8:00 p.m. my skin still looked flawless. This was the best $6.70 cents I spent.

Needless to say I ordered 2 more bottles today. You never know when they may run out again.