Deciem The Ordinary Serum Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 18 & Under

3.0

So, when I first got this foundation, I really loved it. I tried it on right away, the shade was perfect, finish was suuuper natural, it evened out my redness really well, it just looked like my skin but a lot better. I even worked out in it and it wore off really naturally.
Now, it looks good right after i put it on but then when I get home after say, 3 hrs or more, it always looks cakey and separated. Sometimes even quicker.

I havent changed my skincare routine or anything else really, so I'm thinking maybe its the weather? It's gotten a lot hotter since I first got it, so maybe it doesnt react well to sweat or drinnes? I'm not sure, but I dont really like how it is rn. If I find out the reason or a solution I'll update. For now, 3 stars :(

This foundation clings to ALL of my dry patches and makes me look super cakey. I really wanted this to like because of how affordable it is :/

Video Reviews & Tutorials