Deciem The Ordinary Serum Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

4.7

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this in 1.0N, very fair neutral. I worried that it was too light, but I dot it on my (moisturized) face and blend with a foundation brush. I have been using a BB cream for several years, but have found that my early-mid 40s require a touch more coverage, This gives me a little more coverage but it's still my skin you notice, not the foundation. I will say that because I have extremely dry skin, I use a lot of moisturizer (with SPF) before I apply this, because one day I didn't and I felt like it settled into my lines. I was really stunned at the quality of this foundation given its giveaway price.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

The formula for this foundation is thin and watery so it feels lovely on my dry skin, and doesn't empathize dry patches or settle in lines & pores [I find that using a damp beauty sponge for application gives the most flawless finish]. I'd call the formula a light/medium coverage and there's no caking when I do build it up for extra coverage. The finish is very similar to my beloved Tarte Rainforest Of The Sea foundation; Silky smooth, with an almost poreless look and a glowing satin finish. It'll cover discolouration/unevenness and minor blemishes, but if I have a spot I'll need to use a concealer. There have been no patches of dry skin, itching or feelings of tightness on the dry and sensitive skin on my face, which almost every other foundation I've tried has left. Being so good on my dry skin, makes me believe that this foundation may not work on oilier skin, so approach with caution if you have combination or oilier skin.

The wear time is excellent; I'll apply this in the morning, and it'll still look nearly-perfect in the evening when I remove it, and I haven't suffered from any breakouts whilst I've been using this foundation. An outstanding performance for such an affordable price - I'm not going to bother replacing my Rainforest Of The Sea foundation when it's gone, as this is an excellent replacement.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the ordinary foundations. I have both The coverage and serum. I don't put primer i just moisturize my face well.it last all day for me and it gives me a healthy look. I have dry sensitive skin.with some redness and it covers well. I do set my face with very little powder and then spray it with my Mario Budescu facial mist. FYI the coverage Foundation does oxide so get a lighter color.

Video Reviews & Tutorials