Deciem The Ordinary Serum Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

1 review

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the ordinary foundations. I have both The coverage and serum. I don't put primer i just moisturize my face well.it last all day for me and it gives me a healthy look. I have dry sensitive skin.with some redness and it covers well. I do set my face with very little powder and then spray it with my Mario Budescu facial mist. FYI the coverage Foundation does oxide so get a lighter color.