Deciem The Ordinary Serum Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Other

I have oily/combo aging skin. I bought this on a whim when I placed a Deciem order based on raves on Cafe. I had to guess at a shade, which was a mistake because I ended up with a way-too-light color, but I love its texture, its application and its finish. Since the shade is too light for me, I have been mixing it with other foundations I have that are too dark, and it definitely improves the appearance and wear of the foundation it’s mixed with. I wish I had a counter near me where I could actually get my shade because i have been really impressed with this product. And you can’t beat the price — and it comes in a pump bottle!

I’ve been using this for about 2 weeks and I’ve been really loving it. I’m over full coverage as that can look cakey and my skin has been pretty decent lately. I have combo skin. This goes on light, yet has moderate coverage. It looks like skin. Lasts pretty well on my skin when set with powder and setting spray. I use a pump and a half to cover my full face. Price is great. Only con is the pump can get messy f the foundation but I just wipe after each use. Overall, I love it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials