Deciem The Ordinary Serum Foundation

Filtered by age: 56 & Over

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

These went in the trash. Very little coverage if at all and the wrong colors for my skin even though I followed their recommendations for my skin color based on my MAC equivalent. They were both too light. I chose the ones that were supposed to be closest to MAC NC 20 per Wayne Goss' comments but they were way too light even after oxidation. Glad I tried them out but no great loss.

I ordered this in 1.2P as I read it was a good match for MAC NW20. I found it slightly yellower but still a pretty good colour match for my skin tone. It goes on quite pigmented and I got a better more natural result applying just one layer with a brush rather than two lighter layers with a sponge. A single pump was sufficient for the whole face. I found coverage-wise it was similar to the MAC Studio Waterweight. My skin is slightly dry so it stayed on for at least 8 hours before breaking down slightly but throughout the day it looked pretty natural and the colour was flattering. At the 10 hour mark it was showing some flaky patches on my chin and had sunk into my pores slightly, but most foundations do this to me especially over mineral sunscreen, even with a primer in between. Overall it's not bad, certainly not my HG but wearable. However, for a more polished natural look with better staying power I still prefer the Make Up Forever Ultra HD liquid foundation.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I could not resist trying this, no matter how long the wait, as the price made it worth experimenting without much loss.
I have only been using this for a little over a week, although I ordered it two months before it arrived, so take everything I say being aware that I am a new user and who knows what might be the long term judgement. But as of now I am delighted with this foundation. It seems to be everything that is claimed for it, at least for me. I am an NC 22-23, leaning toward neutral, so I ordered a 2.0N(light medium neutral) which seems just fine, undetectable on my face as far as color goes. I use very little, much less than a pump, a few drops actually which I dot on cheeks chin nose and forehead and then use my fingers to spread. In a +15X magnifying mirror there is no gathering in either pores or wrinkles, which, being in my 80's I have a goodly number. But it evens out my skin beautifully, even with this minimal amount. One needs a really good moisturizer (over hydration) to keep from looking dry, but I am working on that. So far, I have no complaints. What a bargain, and you feel like you are have just skin on your face.