Softsoap Honey Creme & Lavender

Softsoap Honey Creme & Lavender
Honey Creme & LavenderHoney Creme & Lavender

on 9/10/2018 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This shower gel contains real extract of lavender and honey creme. It lathers really well, the smell is calming and soothing. It really smells like creme honey and a soft lavender. It leaves the skin soft, fresh and smooth. Love it!

on 8/7/2017 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm not a fan of a lot of body washes because some are so perfumed that they make me feel itchy. Even the ones that promise major moisturizing.
This is definitely perfumed, but I bought it because when I gave it a sniff I'd had hopes it might smell like some lavender-vanilla body wash I had many years ago. For the record it doesn't, but it's lovely along those lines, and in my opinion even better. Calling it Honey Crème and Lavender seems perfect for what I get in this bottle. There is a creamy honey scent and it's paired wonderfully with the lavender. It's a touch sweet, a touch flowery and a touch powdery, musky and creamy. It's not too much of any one thing, and for that I'm grateful, because if it smelled like candy, I never would have purchased it.
It won't be everyone's taste, but I do sure love it, especially since I got in on sale paired with a coupon for $1.99 What a great deal, but I would be happy to pay more for this in the future.
It lathers nicely, feels silky on the skin. After I rinse it off I can still catch a whiff, and my skin does feel a bit softer and not coated, just a bit silkier and pleasant. For such an affordable body wash I didn't expect such a nice scent, and I don't expect it to last forever. (In fact, I prefer that it would fade so it's not cloying.) And I was surprised that I wasn't feeling all dry and itchy afterwards. Whatever is in here, I like it, and I'd buy again.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This smells nice and has a soft almost powdery scent.
Most like milk and honey scents with a bit of lavender mixed in. It reminds me of the baby scented lavender vanilla products but better as those tend to smell too generic and I do not care for them very much.
It is a creamy gel consistency, golden in color. It does not lather much by hand, in order to get a nice lather you need to use a loofa or other sponge.
The scent does not linger long on the skin and just leaves you clean and fresh.
It softens the skin a little but not much.
I like it but it is not a scent I would use back to back as I would get sick of it, however, it is one I would like to keep in my rotation. So far my bottle has lasted two months.
I have also used this on my face when I do not have a facewash in the shower and it has not caused any breakouts or irritation.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This has a honey scent with a gentle hint of lavender. Rich lather, cleanses well and rinses clean. Does not dry out my skin. Excellent bath gel at a very affordable price. This scent is not a favorite of mine but I often purchase this brand of body washes.