L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

3.8

on 2/21/2019 8:39:00 AM

I just bought this on sale at my local drugstore. I like it. Usually brand new mascaras are too wet and smudges a lot but this one doesn't. Gives you length and volume, i would say length over volume but you still get some drama.
It's not HG but it's a good, solid mascara. The regular price is a bit high though, around 12-13$ in Canada because it is new. I would pay 10 like the older mascaras they still have.

4/5 for me

I have used Too Faced Better then Sex mascara for years. It is my go to. After trying this because I read reviews and they compared it to BTS. I have to say I will be buying this one from now on. Although a bit clumpy, this does give you nice volume and length more so then BTS.

on 8/13/2018 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the worst mascarea applicator i have ever used. It clumps on the brush. I really don't know if the product works because I won't buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This gave me thick, connected, matte black lashes in not too many coats (usually I layer mascaras on). Looked good, but was expensive and was hard to wash off - it's kind of got a waxy and sticky texture. Then after a few uses, I started getting eye irritation from it so I forced myself to throw it out :(

I loved the rose gold packaging though and the large fluffy brush.

on 5/28/2018 1:42:00 PM

Personally I think this mascara is great and so much volume to my lashes

on 5/24/2018 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

On my second tube of this mascara and I won't repurchase it again. I bought the first tube in London and the second in Italy as I wrongly thought that there was a formulation/batch issue with the first one but I believe it is just a very thick dry formula. It takes a thousand coats to achieve nice volume and when you think you're done something weird happens. Twenty minutes later in the mirror and most of it it's gone, so I always end up adding a final coat and the very end of my make up.
The tube doesn't last any time at all. Nice and dry the first week, solid and dry by the end of week two. You get nice results at the start but honestly too much fuff and too short lived.

on 5/23/2018 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara!!! I have short & super straight lashes, but this mascara gives me the most fluffy, separated, and flattering lashes!!! Since my lashes weigh down easily w/ any formula, I first curl them then apply mascara to the mid-shaft to the tips — I find I get the best application that way and my lashes still look sooo good!!

This mascara, in my opinion, can compare to my benefit roller lash. They are both suuuuper pretty, but the Lash Paradise is just more fluffy, separated, & beautiful!!! It kind of one ups it in every category lol

on 1/13/2018 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I was a bit sceptical to try this mascara, but my favourite YouTube beauty guru (Tati) loves it so much and raves about it all the time, so I decided to give it try. I ended up jumping on board the bandwagon with this one! Totally understand why it gets so much hype now. This stuff is really great! Doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, lasts all day, and the packaging is super cute. It gives length, lots of volume, and doesn't clump (which I really love). I love for my lashes to look full, feathery and fanned out, and this mascara does it all. It's great at separating the lashes and giving that flared, flirty effect. Definitely one of my faves!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a Good Mascara for volume! As for lengthening, it could be better. I'll repurchase because I liked the volume and the waterproof formula is very good. Very Easy to remove with oil based eye makeup remover. The original voluminous is my favorite.

on 1/9/2018 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This has quickly become my HG drugstore mascara (after one use)! I have non-existent lashes, and this mascara provides length and volume. I am also able to use it for my lower lashes. It does not smear or smudge and does not weigh down the curl of my lashes. I mostly use one coat sometimes 2 at the most and it does not make my lashes look spidery. I use the waterproof only. I cannot attest to the non waterproof version. To me personally I cannot say this product is a dupe for the TF Better than Sex mascara. I did not like the TF mascara at all.