3.3

price range

Reviews

fromSuil

Yesterday

This did absolutely nothing for me. I have black lashes and hoped to get volume, at a minimum. Looked very natural and not worth the effort to apply for such a limited payoff.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (136 reviews)

age56 & Over

skinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairBlack, Other, Other

fromCavica

20 days ago

So I’m from Europe and we only have the paradise extatic one, but I’ve been told it’s the same and the brush looks exactly the same so I guess it is. Well. I absolutely hate it. It is SO dry, almost immediately after putting it on it starts flaking, it’s the clumpiest mascara I’ve ever tried and yeah the clumps might give you some volume but you get no length. I’ve tried to combine it with …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

age19-24

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

It’s good for the price

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

age

skinOther, Other, Unknown

hairOther, Unknown, Unknown

eyesOther

1 month ago

This is a great mascara, it gives your lashes volume and length. It does make them clumpy so make sure to go over your lashes with a safety pin or mascara brush. It is a little hard to remove which tells you how well it works.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

age30-35

skinVery Oily, Medium, Not Sure

hairBlack, Straight, Medium

1 month ago

Definitely a dupe of the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. I find this product soft on the eyelashes - doesn't get hard or crunch and the brush is incredible

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

age19-24

skinDry, Medium, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

1 month ago

I never found a favourite mascara, most are just fine. Except for this one, this one I really dislike. Its clumpy, stiff, hard to handle. I've used it for 4 days and can't wait to bin it. Quite a shame.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

age36-43

skinCombination, Fair, Cool

hairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

2 months ago

Hmmmm.

I bought this to wear with the Lash Primer, I liked the primer but not so much the mascara.

I don't use mascara much but using it more these days. I found this to be clumpy and sticky and took awhile to dry. Even without the primer it made my lashes sick together. It helped when I combed the lases out.

The black color was good, and they were longer …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (89 reviews)

age44-55

skinCombination, Unknown, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

eyesHazel

fromswim

2 months ago

This was a fail! One of the worst mascaras I have ever tried. It is super dry and does nothing...after a few hours it slides. I would have returned it if I hadn’t lost my receipt!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

age

skinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

2.0

3 months ago

Here in Europe they only had L’Oréal paradise extatic, I really wanted to try lash paradise hearing good things about it, but that’s what you get, shop girls assured me that this is ‘it’, so I bought it. Had high expectations, in reality it is so smudgy clumpy mess, crumbling from your lashes after couple of hours. Maybe only original lash paradise in USA works, who knows.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

age25-29

skinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

hairBlond, Wavy, Medium

eyesGreen

3.0

3 months ago

I'll have to make a note not to keep trying volumizing mascaras with huge wands, I think, no matter how much hype they get. They're just not my kind of mascara.

This one is pretty nice, as volumizing mascaras with huge wands go, but I have the world's puniest lashes and I want definition, separation and curl above all else. After that length, that's nice to have …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (72 reviews)

age36-43