L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Normal
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

3.3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Here in Europe they only had L’Oréal paradise extatic, I really wanted to try lash paradise hearing good things about it, but that’s what you get, shop girls assured me that this is ‘it’, so I bought it. Had high expectations, in reality it is so smudgy clumpy mess, crumbling from your lashes after couple of hours. Maybe only original lash paradise in USA works, who knows.

on 1/17/2019 5:45:00 PM

Super disappointed In this mascara. At this price range I was expecting Atleast decent. Right from the start it was clumpy and the applicator is pointless. I would rather spend more for a decent mascara that doesn’t put me in s situation where I have to restart my makeup application process. When L’Oréal has decent mascaras, they don’t stay fresh after a week usually. I don’t recommend.

on 11/14/2018 8:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I've been using this mascara for a while now. It's only when I've compared it with other mascaras that I've realised how good it is.

It creates excellent volume and length, and really opens up my eyes. It looks all soft and feathery, which I really like. I have quite sensitive eyes and this one seems less likely to irritate them. It also doesn't smudge above the eye on application, which is a common problem, so you can easily apply several layers.

Why one star deducted?

I'm not a huge fan of the packaging because I think it looks quite cheap and insubstantial. You also don't get a lot for your money considering it costs more than the average drugstore mascara and it dries up pretty quickly towards the end. I think they could make the packaging slightly bigger and give you a little more product.

on 10/2/2018 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I know a lot of people like this mascara, but for me, I didnt think it was a huge hit..lengthens a bit, tends to clump a bit..it was recommended to me, but in the end, i didn't think it was great ..my lashes didn't look that much better with it,

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have very fine, sparse lashes that are also very straight. I normally use Emily Noel's mascara recommendations for mascara, as she has the same issues. Since she liked this mascara, I thought it would be a sure winner...Nope!

This mascara formula is very wet. It weighed down my lashes. The brush is huge and too much mascara is stuck in all the little crevices of this wand. Because of that, it clumped my lashes into about 4 fat blobs.

I should have known that by the packaging, it was basically a dupe for Too Faced's Better than sex mascara. I've had samples of that one and it did the exact same thing. So, if you like that mascara, this would be a reasonably priced dupe for you. It's just not a product that worked for my thin, fine, and straight lashes.

on 6/12/2018 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Completely average mascara, way too expensive for what it is. Marketing & packaging is all there is to it. I prefer Lash Sensational from Maybelline (also that one has way more mls) .

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was soo excited to try this mascara with all the glowing reviews by YouTubers, thinking I’ve found my HG.. I bought it as soon as it launched for
$14 nonetheless.
Well, I can honestly say this mascara does it all:
It clump,smudge,flake & made my lashes goopy looking. While the formula is extremely wet n’ saturated it also manage to completely dry after two weeks & only two uses, WTH??!!
Other reviews mention that as well.
Verdict: Worst mascara I’ve ever used, and i've had my share. 😏

This product is pretty decent. It makes my lashes super long and voluminous. The only problem I have with it is that is dries out after 2 months of use, and it sets on the eyes super quick, making it hard to build up.

on 5/22/2018 5:07:00 PM

I love this mascara, it doesn't smudge on me unless I spray setting spray on it. I haven't noticed it fading or flaking off either. It doesn't have a noticeable smell and it doesn't like take forever to put on you know?? Like when a mascara is SUPER dry and takes like 10 years to get a good coat on? That's not this. It's not super wet, but it doesn't take forever to get a good coat. You have control but don't have to sit there forever. Also you know when you smear a tiny amount of mascara onto your lid and then you try to get it off with a q-tip and it just keeps freaking smearing until you have to get makeup remover and restart your eyeshadow??? This doesn't do that either lol

I have pretty long lashes tbh but this adds a nice amount of volume while separating them and keeps the curl (I curl them before). It's not a wet formula but its not overly dry either. I like it the best after like two weeks when it's like a LITTLE dry but not terribly dry. I buy a new one about every 2 or 3 months, it starts to get dry and doesn't look as good, but I like it.

If you want like a clumpy and super dark mascara, maybe this isn't for you, but if you have pretty long lashes and want some volume, this separates and adds a beautiful amount of volume without weighing your lashes down.

The one I used before was the maybelline lash sensational and that stuff was a lot goopier and transferred more, and kind of weighed down my lashes the older it got. It was clumpier and I didn't like it as much. Maybe you're into that tho. Not my thing.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I almost love this mascara, but a few problems leave me wanting to use something different. Pros: - A very dark black - Lasts really well all day without flaking or smudging. - Even though it’s not waterproof, I’ve gotten caught in the rain a couple of times and it held up well. - It’s also lasted through a few tears. - Affordable Cons: - Too much product comes out on the brush, and I don’t like wasting so much when I wipe it off. - The shape of the brush makes it difficult to reach the outer corner of my lower lash line. - It is VERY difficult to remove completely. I use an eye makeup remover and a facial cleanser and still find there is mascara left.