L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara
Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had really high hopes for this mascara. Sadly it didn't give me either good length or volume as I thought it would. I have really long lashes and felt that it didn't do anything as it is said to do. I would not buy this again.

on 1/13/2018 11:52:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Decent mascara but has the ability to clump. I find applying at the base lash and wiggling for volume and then using your last stroke to add length works best for me because I hate clumpy lashes

on 1/13/2018 8:27:00 AM

I am basically a beginner at makeup despite decades of wearing it. So much new stuff & steps have evolved and I am overwhelmed!
Thought I'd try to buy quality and not the cheapest products on the shelf for a change.
Started watching Youtube vids for the first time ever and reading reviews.
So many people say they like this mascara!
Spent way way too long at the store trying to decide, and had something else in hand when I saw Lash Paradise, and on sale.
Figured thousands of other women must be on to something, right?
WRONG.
This stuff is goopy and clumpy and does nothing to improve the look of my lashes.
I have to scrape off most of it before I start.
I prefer a more natural look and this ain't it!
I think I need to stick w mascaras with the rubber nubby wands rather than bristles like LP has.
Overall fail for me.
Very disappointing since I tried so hard to get it right. Now I'm back at zero.

on 1/13/2018 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I was a bit sceptical to try this mascara, but my favourite YouTube beauty guru (Tati) loves it so much and raves about it all the time, so I decided to give it try. I ended up jumping on board the bandwagon with this one! Totally understand why it gets so much hype now. This stuff is really great! Doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, lasts all day, and the packaging is super cute. It gives length, lots of volume, and doesn't clump (which I really love). I love for my lashes to look full, feathery and fanned out, and this mascara does it all. It's great at separating the lashes and giving that flared, flirty effect. Definitely one of my faves!

on 1/12/2018 4:25:00 PM

Made my eyelashes look like tarantula legs - yuck. Very wet formula and smudged when wet. After a couple of hours it flaked and fell under my eyes. Then getting home I couldn't wait to take it off, it resisted four pads soaked in bioderma and left me with raccoon eyes. Maybe twas user error but I hated it. I know those who love it but I'm going back to tubing mascara. Two lippies one for price one for packaging, won't buy again.

on 1/12/2018 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

L'Oreal has the best mascaras out there hands down! This one is great it gives me good volume & it gives me the false lash effect and the large brush is not an issue for me I like to pair it with the original voluminous mascara. The only bad thing about it is when it begins to run out it gets very dry & gloopy making it difficult to work with I still think the original voluminous mascara is better.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love my YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof Mascara. I have sworn this for years!!! Always test other brands and always disappointed. I was truly shocked by lash paradise.

Pro:

1. Price is so cheap compared to YSL
2. Volume max of my lashes
3. Keeps my lashes curled all day
4. Black is black
5. No flaking.
6. Minimal transfer

Con:
1. The wand compared to YSL is thicker so need to be careful not to get it all over lid. Harder to do lower lashes.
2. Wand also shorter so need to do upper lashes in two sections.
3. Does appear to fade on my lower lashes
4. Sometimes clumping, just be mindful not to get carried away.
5. Compared to YSL, need to add addition coat.

Still I am impressed!!! I will buy again and want to try loreal superstar fiber mascara next. Heard that is more amazing.

Initially I really liked this product; the wand, formula and packaging were spot on! However I noticed quickly that the product became clumpy. I find that I frequently have to wipe the product off the wand, and it seems to waste a lot of product. I’m disappointed because initially I was a fan.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a Good Mascara for volume! As for lengthening, it could be better. I'll repurchase because I liked the volume and the waterproof formula is very good. Very Easy to remove with oil based eye makeup remover. The original voluminous is my favorite.

on 1/9/2018 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This has quickly become my HG drugstore mascara (after one use)! I have non-existent lashes, and this mascara provides length and volume. I am also able to use it for my lower lashes. It does not smear or smudge and does not weigh down the curl of my lashes. I mostly use one coat sometimes 2 at the most and it does not make my lashes look spidery. I use the waterproof only. I cannot attest to the non waterproof version. To me personally I cannot say this product is a dupe for the TF Better than Sex mascara. I did not like the TF mascara at all.

Popular Mascaras