L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara
Voluminous Lash Paradise MascaraVoluminous Lash Paradise MascaraVoluminous Lash Paradise MascaraVoluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

3.3

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I normally prefer waterproof mascara as I have sensitive eyes and my lashes are pretty sparse and doesn’t hold their curls if I use normal mascara. I bought this after trying out the waterproof version and I am surprised that this did the job just as well. A little dry but I guess that’s a positive as the product doesn’t weigh my lashes down. The brush is a little big which causes the mascara to go on my lower lid as I apply it but this gets rectified by having it covered with either eyeliner or dark eyeshadow so it’s not a big deal. It does flake a little but more importantly my eyes actually get through without watering as long as I stick to a minimum two coats. It’s not my HG mascara but I would probably repurchase when the mascara is done. Unfortunately the mascara is marketed as Lash Paradise Extatic here in Australia and it doesn’t have the gold L’Oreal ring at the opening.

on 9/22/2018 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It’s an ok mascara. It dried out vey quickly and there’s clumps of mascara at the opening of the tube. Mascaras don’t dry out quickly for the way I use them, but this one did. Would probably not repurchase unless it’s almost for free.

on 9/20/2018 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't like this. I bought it because it's a tubing formula, but it doesn't look good on my lashes - it's clumpy and doesn't build well. I get spidery lashes - when the lashes look kinda kinky instead on having a smooth curve. When I try to apply a second layer, it looks better, but is still clumpy and is difficult to work with. I also don't like the shape of the wand - it's kinda like a long hourglass shape. I don't understand... who wants the tip of the want to be *wider* than the rest of the wand??? The shape of the wand sometimes pushes random lashes upwards and can make them look wonky, like lash extensions can look when they begin to grow out. Finally: this dries out really fast (under a month). If you for some reason like this mascara, I think you would enjoy the Gigi Hadid for Maybelline one better - at least that one doesn't dry out as fast.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Packaging is beautiful but the mascara is super clumpy and DOES NOT make your lashes look good. Used it twice then chucked it because it was so bad. Was talking to a lady at the makeup counter today and she said it's really nice if you apply it then brush it out with a lash comb but who has time for that?? Mascara should be great right out of the tube in my opinion.

Makes lashes clump. Terrible brush. Irritated that they put this on the shelves.

When you first open it seems a little too thin and then about half way thru it gets really clumpy...so there's like a 1 week window where it's really good....this is like the avocado of mascaras....

on 8/25/2018 2:16:00 PM

This is my new go-to mascara. I've got naturally long lashes that hold a curl very well, so I mainly look for a mascara that will beef up the volume as my lashes are also quite thin and blonde. I've been using this for three or so weeks and I've loved using it. It makes my eyelashes very voluminous and black and it doesn't flake or smudge on my under eye area. I've never used the Too Faced BTS mascara so I'm not sure if this is really a dupe for that, but it's a generally great mascara in my opinion.

Ok, so by the looks of it, obviously this is a dupe for the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara. In addition to the packaging, the product is pretty much in my opinion. I liked BTS fine, but didn't love it and feel the same way about this mascara. It gives volume but you have to be very careful in applying it to not get mascara everywhere. The brush is huge and the product gets clumpy on the brush, which I guess is how the formula is supposed to be to give that voluminous look. I don't think this is better than other L'Oreal mascaras (original Voluminous and Voluminous Carbon Black are better).

But if you love BTS, definitely try this one!

on 8/23/2018 12:32:00 PM

This mascara is so overhyped. While it works okay it clumps my lashes and does not provide much length. Overall I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone

I have used Too Faced Better then Sex mascara for years. It is my go to. After trying this because I read reviews and they compared it to BTS. I have to say I will be buying this one from now on. Although a bit clumpy, this does give you nice volume and length more so then BTS.