L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

3.6

on 9/22/2017 5:54:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Amazing!! I have tried my share of inexpensive and expensive mascaras, and this one is one of the best! It coats lashes to make them nice and dark, but not goopy, but almost feathery. Plus, this mascara stays put all through the day regardless of what I encountered! Will definitely repurchase!

on 9/21/2017 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Poopie mascara. I bought the waterproof version. It was quite dry, and gave no special results at all. I've bought much better drugstore mascaras.

on 9/21/2017 11:18:00 PM

Not a fan of this mascara. The photo on MUA doesn't really show the weird hourglass shape of the brush, which I find very difficult to use on my lower lashes. Mine are just too sparse for this formula, which doesn't seem very buildable. I tried letting it dry completely between coats, but it didn't help. It's okay for wispy upper lashes, but my lower ones just clump together. Surprised I didn't like it more because there's lots of hype, but for me it doesn't compare to Maybelline Lash Sensational, L'Oreal Butterfly Intenza or even plain old Cover Girl Clump Crusher. The packaging is lovely, though!

I love this mascara! It rivals my favorite Per-fekt mascara, which is much more expensive. They both give me lush-looking lashes that don't flake or smudge and last all day. The Lash Paradise is a wetter formula with a bigger brush, and because I use the wand to create an eyeliner effect, I find that I have to clean up my eyelids a little bit after I'm done. I know it's being compared to Too Faced Better than Sex mascara, but I honestly think it's only in appearance. The TF mascara smudges on me after only 1 hr and does not volumize like Lash Paradise does. I'm so glad I found this mascara!

on 9/20/2017 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Okay, first off I did really like this mascara when you first open it. So much length and volume in one coat which is amazing. My lashes looked so wispy and dreamy and got so many compliments. But after a month of being open and use, it really dried up (quite a dry formula to begin with) and didn't perform well. I am definitely gonna throw it away in the next few days since it isn't really doing anything for me anymore. It kinda crumbles off throughout the day on me now and gets really clumpy so easily, which isn't what I want at all. Also the brush picks up so more excess that I had to clean up the wand and brush every time I apply it, not fun!

I feel like for the price (£11.99 in the UK) I kinda expected it to last longer, since there are cheaper drugstore mascaras that I like that are cheaper and last a longer period of time. I don't know if I would repurchase since the life span is so short, maybe if it was on offer.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This mascara tho!! It gives you voluminous, LONG lashes with only 1-2 effortless coats. It's not great for lower lashes though, and tends to clump if you apply more than 2 layers, especially if you don't wait for it to dry in between.

I have noticed some severe flaking on some days, but not on others. I'm not entirely sure yet what causes the flaking (rubbing of eyes, humidity, etc), but it seems to be off and on.

Overall, this mascara is right for the price! I will definitely be repurchasing as a staple item.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This mascara is drier than the Too Faced BTS mascara. This mascara is pretty good, but not spectacular.

on 9/15/2017 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I bought this in the waterproof version and didn't like it. It looks like TF BTS, but performs nothing like it, IMO. It did little for my straight sparse eyelashes, despite curling them and applying Shiseido mascara base beforehand. My lashes were still wimpy after the initial coat, and additional coats yielded spidery, clumpy lashes. I really disliked this mascara, so it was returned to Ulta. Unfortunately for my wallet, I tried TF BTS a few days later and it's so much better there really is no comparison.

on 9/17/2017 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Is this a great mascara, no. Is this a good mascara, yes. Personally I don't find this to be anything like Benefit They're Real, that's just comparing apples and oranges. They're real creates really dramatic lashes, and is also difficult to remove. This provides a more natural look, and hand down the best definition of any drugstore mascara, this does and excellent job of separating lashes without getting clumpy, if I could compare this to a mid or high end brand, it's pretty similar to Guerlain Maxi Lash.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This mascara was ok. My favorite mascara is It Super Hero, so if you like that mascara, this one will be just ok. I'm pretty positive I won't buy it again, but nonetheless, it's a good mascara, just not amazing for me.