L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara
Voluminous Lash Paradise MascaraVoluminous Lash Paradise MascaraVoluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

3.4

on 5/24/2018 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

On my second tube of this mascara and I won't repurchase it again. I bought the first tube in London and the second in Italy as I wrongly thought that there was a formulation/batch issue with the first one but I believe it is just a very thick dry formula. It takes a thousand coats to achieve nice volume and when you think you're done something weird happens. Twenty minutes later in the mirror and most of it it's gone, so I always end up adding a final coat and the very end of my make up.
The tube doesn't last any time at all. Nice and dry the first week, solid and dry by the end of week two. You get nice results at the start but honestly too much fuff and too short lived.

on 5/24/2018 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

New favorite mascara! Delivers such phenomenal length, and perfect volume! Pleasantly surprised to realize, in tears at a dr.'s appt., this (not waterproof) didn't run!!! Truly flawless.

on 5/23/2018 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara!!! I have short & super straight lashes, but this mascara gives me the most fluffy, separated, and flattering lashes!!! Since my lashes weigh down easily w/ any formula, I first curl them then apply mascara to the mid-shaft to the tips — I find I get the best application that way and my lashes still look sooo good!!

This mascara, in my opinion, can compare to my benefit roller lash. They are both suuuuper pretty, but the Lash Paradise is just more fluffy, separated, & beautiful!!! It kind of one ups it in every category lol

on 5/22/2018 5:07:00 PM

I love this mascara, it doesn't smudge on me unless I spray setting spray on it. I haven't noticed it fading or flaking off either. It doesn't have a noticeable smell and it doesn't like take forever to put on you know?? Like when a mascara is SUPER dry and takes like 10 years to get a good coat on? That's not this. It's not super wet, but it doesn't take forever to get a good coat. You have control but don't have to sit there forever. Also you know when you smear a tiny amount of mascara onto your lid and then you try to get it off with a q-tip and it just keeps freaking smearing until you have to get makeup remover and restart your eyeshadow??? This doesn't do that either lol

I have pretty long lashes tbh but this adds a nice amount of volume while separating them and keeps the curl (I curl them before). It's not a wet formula but its not overly dry either. I like it the best after like two weeks when it's like a LITTLE dry but not terribly dry. I buy a new one about every 2 or 3 months, it starts to get dry and doesn't look as good, but I like it.

If you want like a clumpy and super dark mascara, maybe this isn't for you, but if you have pretty long lashes and want some volume, this separates and adds a beautiful amount of volume without weighing your lashes down.

The one I used before was the maybelline lash sensational and that stuff was a lot goopier and transferred more, and kind of weighed down my lashes the older it got. It was clumpier and I didn't like it as much. Maybe you're into that tho. Not my thing.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I almost love this mascara, but a few problems leave me wanting to use something different. Pros: - A very dark black - Lasts really well all day without flaking or smudging. - Even though it’s not waterproof, I’ve gotten caught in the rain a couple of times and it held up well. - It’s also lasted through a few tears. - Affordable Cons: - Too much product comes out on the brush, and I don’t like wasting so much when I wipe it off. - The shape of the brush makes it difficult to reach the outer corner of my lower lash line. - It is VERY difficult to remove completely. I use an eye makeup remover and a facial cleanser and still find there is mascara left.

on 5/12/2018 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this mascara a lot. It lengthens and volumizes the lashes, without making them look clumpy. Also, they don't smudge on the eyes throughout the day.

Lashes are light and feathery with one coat. This mascara washes off with warm/hot water with no panda eyes and doesn't transfer.
Tends to clump with multiple coats, however, too many coats are not required, and the formula is not too wet or dry, with a comfortable teddy bear brush.
I prefer it to my Chanel Le Volume and Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance which have spikes brushes.
Just waiting to afford the Sisley Paris to see how it compares.
Otherwise will definitely repurchase.

on 5/5/2018 3:14:00 PM

I really like this as a drugstore mascara. It definitely gives me the look a lot of my higher end mascaras provide and lasts all day on me without smudging! I already have another one waiting to be used.

The only reason this lost a star was because it does dry out quicker than some of my higher end mascaras (resulting in having to repurchase more times and probably spending the same amount of $$ on a high end mascara that lasts me through 2 or 3 of these). I also noticed that this can end up looking clumpy if I go in with too heavy a hand, too many times. Especially when I’m a week or two in of use!

Despite the loss of 1 lippie for the reasons listed above, this is definitely my top drugstore mascara and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend!

on 5/2/2018 5:30:00 PM

It’s a great mascara! I use the waterproof version and it holds up the curl really well. This formula definitely gets better over time. When you first use it, it’s quite hard to build and it’s very natural. Over time, it costs the lashes nicely and becomes more dramatic. However, I would notice some minor smudging sometimes, which is a flaw. Overall, this is a good drugstore mascara.

As with many mascaras, they show their full potential when you used them several times as the product itself turns into a drier consistency which leads to less clumping. Here it is not different, except that it's the first mascara for a long time which I use daily. It gives me natural, yet amazing results. Even my mom complimented my lashes, saying they look sooo long and seperated (yeah, Mom, actually that's what lash combs are for). Yet I only used Lash Paradise on that day when she envied my lashes (no lash curler, no lash comb, only this mascara). I can achieve natural or drama lashes which pleasures every womens/mens heart. The only con: Price. The formula seems really good, otherwise I would normally buy a cheaper mascara, only to dip my fav mascara brush into it, to avoid repurchasing that expensive mascara.