L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara
Voluminous Lash Paradise MascaraVoluminous Lash Paradise MascaraVoluminous Lash Paradise MascaraVoluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

3.3

on 11/14/2018 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I've been using this mascara for a while now. It's only when I've compared it with other mascaras that I've realised how good it is.

It creates excellent volume and length, and really opens up my eyes. It looks all soft and feathery, which I really like. I have quite sensitive eyes and this one seems less likely to irritate them. It also doesn't smudge above the eye on application, which is a common problem, so you can easily apply several layers. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging because it makes it look pretty insubstantial.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This mascara has the potential to be a clumpy mess. I always wipe all excess product off the wand before use. I've also noticed that some mascaras work best when you really work the wand inbetween all the lashes from root to tip, and others work best lightly swept over the lashes just enough to coat. The latter method has amazing results for me with this one. I do two coats. I do notice a teensy bit more length with BTS, if you're comparing, but I have no smudging with this one like I do with Too Faced. I JUST LOVE YOU, LASH PARADISE.

It does dry out quickly, but if it works better than other mascaras at twice the price, then it still ends up being a better value, in my opinion.

on 10/8/2018 1:58:00 AM

I purchased this because I heard so many good things about it and then I saw it on sale, but I am really disappointed. Granted, it does give volume, but it is also clumpy and makes my lashes clump together. This problem is both with and without the primer. I am usibg the brush from an empty mascara until this one runs out, and once it does, I will be going back to voluminous.

on 10/2/2018 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I know a lot of people like this mascara, but for me, I didnt think it was a huge hit..lengthens a bit, tends to clump a bit..it was recommended to me, but in the end, i didn't think it was great ..my lashes didn't look that much better with it,

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I found this formula too wet and messy to apply. My lashes clumped together with it. To give it a fair shot, I tried Cover girl clump crusher on one eye (and it didn't smudge). I put Lash paradise on the other eye and a few hours later got raccoon eyes.
I am still looking for the perfect affordable mascara. Clump crusher is good but I'm hoping to find a better one.

on 9/27/2018 10:15:00 PM

I had a lot of expectations for this product. Unfortunately I am completely dissapointed. After three months of use, the painting on the packaging started to come off. And worst of all the mascara started to get lumpy and dry. L’oreal could do so much better.

on 9/26/2018 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. Pros: *comes in a dark brown color which looks better on me than black *makes my lashes look longer and more voluminous with only 2 coats but still provides good definition and lashes aren’t crunchy feeling *No flakes or smudges at the end of the day *Removes easily with double cleansing at night *Does not irritate my contact wearing eyes However this mascara ONLY works this way for me while the tube is still new and freshly opened!!!!! Cons: *Dries out faster than any other mascara I’ve tried * Once it dries out it looks clumpy on lashes and starts flaking throughout the day Usually when I have a mascara that dries out I can add a few drops of contact solution to revive it and continue to use it a couple more weeks however adding contact solution to this mascara does NOT help extend the life of it for more than a few days. So while I usually purchase this when I have a coupon and it’s not too expensive, the fact that I need to replace every month or so is annoying. BUT I like the results I get enough that I’m willing to keep buying a new one once the tube I have turns that corner from AMAZING to UGH. MB Full N Soft is almost as good but I can only find it in black so the brown offering from LP is what keeps me coming back...

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I normally prefer waterproof mascara as I have sensitive eyes and my lashes are pretty sparse and doesn’t hold their curls if I use normal mascara. I bought this after trying out the waterproof version and I am surprised that this did the job just as well. A little dry but I guess that’s a positive as the product doesn’t weigh my lashes down. The brush is a little big which causes the mascara to go on my lower lid as I apply it but this gets rectified by having it covered with either eyeliner or dark eyeshadow so it’s not a big deal. It does flake a little but more importantly my eyes actually get through without watering as long as I stick to a minimum two coats. It’s not my HG mascara but I would probably repurchase when the mascara is done. Unfortunately the mascara is marketed as Lash Paradise Extatic here in Australia and it doesn’t have the gold L’Oreal ring at the opening.

on 9/22/2018 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It’s an ok mascara. It dried out vey quickly and there’s clumps of mascara at the opening of the tube. Mascaras don’t dry out quickly for the way I use them, but this one did. Would probably not repurchase unless it’s almost for free.

on 9/20/2018 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't like this. I bought it because it's a tubing formula, but it doesn't look good on my lashes - it's clumpy and doesn't build well. I get spidery lashes - when the lashes look kinda kinky instead on having a smooth curve. When I try to apply a second layer, it looks better, but is still clumpy and is difficult to work with. I also don't like the shape of the wand - it's kinda like a long hourglass shape. I don't understand... who wants the tip of the want to be *wider* than the rest of the wand??? The shape of the wand sometimes pushes random lashes upwards and can make them look wonky, like lash extensions can look when they begin to grow out. Finally: this dries out really fast (under a month). If you for some reason like this mascara, I think you would enjoy the Gigi Hadid for Maybelline one better - at least that one doesn't dry out as fast.