L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

3.3

on 4/23/2019 3:46:00 AM

I never found a favourite mascara, most are just fine. Except for this one, this one I really dislike. Its clumpy, stiff, hard to handle. I've used it for 4 days and can't wait to bin it. Quite a shame.

on 3/17/2019 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was a fail! One of the worst mascaras I have ever tried. It is super dry and does nothing...after a few hours it slides. I would have returned it if I hadn’t lost my receipt!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Here in Europe they only had L’Oréal paradise extatic, I really wanted to try lash paradise hearing good things about it, but that’s what you get, shop girls assured me that this is ‘it’, so I bought it. Had high expectations, in reality it is so smudgy clumpy mess, crumbling from your lashes after couple of hours. Maybe only original lash paradise in USA works, who knows.

I was super hype about this mascara because of the reviews by various beauty vloggers but when I tried it, I noticed not only is the formula like coating my eyelashes with water but it also irritated my eyes. I thought maybe it was a fluke and was determined to stick it out but it has irritated my eyes every day i’ve Used it. As a contact wearer, that is no bueno plus my baby lashes continue to look short and not volumized. I will have to pass on this. Will NOT buy again

on 1/27/2019 12:26:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I got this with high expectations based on all the hype and reviews, well I was severely disappointed ! I found it too wet and clumpy, no matter what, I could not get this to work for me. in the trash it went.

on 1/17/2019 5:45:00 PM

Super disappointed In this mascara. At this price range I was expecting Atleast decent. Right from the start it was clumpy and the applicator is pointless. I would rather spend more for a decent mascara that doesn’t put me in s situation where I have to restart my makeup application process. When L’Oréal has decent mascaras, they don’t stay fresh after a week usually. I don’t recommend.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I found this formula too wet and messy to apply. My lashes clumped together with it. To give it a fair shot, I tried Cover girl clump crusher on one eye (and it didn't smudge). I put Lash paradise on the other eye and a few hours later got raccoon eyes.
I am still looking for the perfect affordable mascara. Clump crusher is good but I'm hoping to find a better one.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Packaging is beautiful but the mascara is super clumpy and DOES NOT make your lashes look good. Used it twice then chucked it because it was so bad. Was talking to a lady at the makeup counter today and she said it's really nice if you apply it then brush it out with a lash comb but who has time for that?? Mascara should be great right out of the tube in my opinion.

on 8/13/2018 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the worst mascarea applicator i have ever used. It clumps on the brush. I really don't know if the product works because I won't buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have very fine, sparse lashes that are also very straight. I normally use Emily Noel's mascara recommendations for mascara, as she has the same issues. Since she liked this mascara, I thought it would be a sure winner...Nope!

This mascara formula is very wet. It weighed down my lashes. The brush is huge and too much mascara is stuck in all the little crevices of this wand. Because of that, it clumped my lashes into about 4 fat blobs.

I should have known that by the packaging, it was basically a dupe for Too Faced's Better than sex mascara. I've had samples of that one and it did the exact same thing. So, if you like that mascara, this would be a reasonably priced dupe for you. It's just not a product that worked for my thin, fine, and straight lashes.