L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

Filtered by age: 44-55
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

2.9

Hmmmm.

I bought this to wear with the Lash Primer, I liked the primer but not so much the mascara.

I don't use mascara much but using it more these days. I found this to be clumpy and sticky and took awhile to dry. Even without the primer it made my lashes sick together. It helped when I combed the lases out.

The black color was good, and they were longer for sure, but just meh.

on 2/22/2019 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is one of the worst mascaras I have ever used. It's incredibly clumpy and very difficult to comb the clumps out. Never travel with this or take it to the gym unless you plan on packing an eyelash comb. It also only lasts for about 2 months before becoming so sticky, it's impossible to apply. So while it's a drugstore product, the price per usable ounce is high. If you have sparse lashes, it might give some nice volume because it is so sticky, otherwise, it's better to skip this one. I will never buy this again.

on 2/13/2019 7:27:00 AM

This quickly has become my go-to mascara. It's one of the few that does not leave me with dark circles-panda eyes. It thickens so well. It lengthens quite well. I think it gives me pretty dramatic, dark lashes. I use it in the blackened brown. I don't like black mascara on me, so that works really well. The only negative for me is that I do have to replace the tube more often than I do with other mascaras I have used in the past. It thickens and dries up quite quickly, in my experience, getting clumpy on the wand. So I just watch for coupons and sales, which are frequent and plentiful, and stock up then. So it's not too bad. It's really worth the extra trouble for me, because I really love this mascara. This and Benefit's They're Real are the only two mascaras I use these days. And this is much cheaper.

on 2/13/2019 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The mascara choice is something personal, that's why I am not surprised by the bad comments. For reference, I have thin, blonde, pale and straight lashes and I like flamboyant lashes. I used to (maybe still) like high-end mascaras such as Chanel Volume, YSL Faux Cils and Lancome Hypnose Drama. This one hasn't let me down and it is more affordable. I've used it at least six times (the waterproof version too, which doesn't live up to its claims like this one) and I'll go on using.

on 1/24/2019 11:49:00 AM

I got this on sale for about $6. I'm so glad I didn't pay much because I do not like it at all. Thick and goopy, messy to apply. Has a clumpy "spider legs" effect. Also smudges badly. I will be trashing this!

on 1/17/2019 4:43:00 PM

To me, it's an overhyped clumpy mess. Transfers all over my upper and lower lid. (you would think I'm related to some raccoons, but at least the raccoons can pull this look off) I had to check my eyes constantly for smudges and every time there I was a raccoon wannabe.
The brush is ok, but not great, can't wait to use it up, I won't ever get it again. I miss my all time favorite L'Oreal "Lash out" mascara.

on 10/2/2018 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I know a lot of people like this mascara, but for me, I didnt think it was a huge hit..lengthens a bit, tends to clump a bit..it was recommended to me, but in the end, i didn't think it was great ..my lashes didn't look that much better with it,

on 8/7/2018 6:12:00 PM

I used it for a week and then threw it away. I had black dots under my eyes all day and then it thickened it the tube as each day went on.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have very fine, sparse lashes that are also very straight. I normally use Emily Noel's mascara recommendations for mascara, as she has the same issues. Since she liked this mascara, I thought it would be a sure winner...Nope!

This mascara formula is very wet. It weighed down my lashes. The brush is huge and too much mascara is stuck in all the little crevices of this wand. Because of that, it clumped my lashes into about 4 fat blobs.

I should have known that by the packaging, it was basically a dupe for Too Faced's Better than sex mascara. I've had samples of that one and it did the exact same thing. So, if you like that mascara, this would be a reasonably priced dupe for you. It's just not a product that worked for my thin, fine, and straight lashes.

on 6/15/2018 12:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I’d heard so many great reports about this mascara and have been seriously underwhelmed.
When you open the mascara and pull out the wand, the brush is enormous, very dense bristles and completely clogged with mascara.
I had to scrape off so much of the mascara before I even attempted to use it. Even then my lashes clumped together and I had to use a lash comb to separate the clumps on my lashes. It also took ages to dry on my lashes.
But I have to say that my lashes look lovely after all the faffing about I had to go through to apply it, so worth it to some extent , but whilst I will use it again I definitely won’t be repurchasing unfortunately.