MAC Cosmetics Great Brows (all colors)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Purchased in Spiked.Comes with a black powder, dark brown powder and peachy highlighter.Also comes with two small brushes one with a spoolie and tapered brush and one to apply the peachy highlighter I really like the brushes, very handy.Really good for thin sparse eyebrows, pigmented also. Doesn't budge like Benefit Brow Zings!(which I used for years, and will now never go back to) One of Mac's best inventions.Lol

Great Brows is a new mini brow "palette" from MAC consisting of 2 brow colors (powders) with a highlighting powder. I got Lingering. MAC really did a nice job w this. The powders are buttery soft but they don't break down on my oil slick face & last a long time. You may want to BYOB (bring your own brushes) as there are 2 fully functional brushes but they are pretty little. Read on if you feel like reading my vignette if not stop here. Warning long post:
This took a little trial and error to find the right color. I wear Spiked in their brow pencils but the description of Great Brows spiked sounded terrible. Conversely i wear dirty blonde in fluidline. I could stand to go a color paler than spiked but darker in fluidline. I called the MAC counter & Maccosmetics.com for advice they both said Fling or Cork. I went w Fling coz it was the darker supposedly of the 2. It was unwearable the colors were so reddish & pale! OK so daddy takes it back & he calls me & tells me they are fixing to give you "Cork" uh-oh i go back to MAC's website & the color Lingering looked decent i called daddy back told him to listen to ME not MAC & get Lingering so he did and ive gotten several compliments on my brows. lingering is an ashy brunette (no red) it's dark brown basically w a Peach shimmer highlight. Comes with 2 laughable mini Tools (brush & another brush slant angled w a mini spoolie on the other end they are so durn cute AND useful for travel. The compact is sleek black w a nice useful mirror. I think daddy paid around $30 for it. I would so repurchase if I hit pan or lost or stolen. This is a neat little compact for travel it's just neat little toy. You may ask: why didn't I just go to my MAC counter & get matched? I'm in a wheelchair so I'm not real ambulatory so easier to send daddy in there he hates their employees they treat him like the lowest life form. Well that's my story of how I got my "great brows!"